Whats my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve100

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what my tama is and what it turns into? It looks like this: :huh:

i had something like that before i heard people call it "the blob" i so dont buy that though to tell u the truth i have no idea what it is :huh:

that is hotodetchi. when it turns 3 or 4 it will turn into ine of these :huh: (not just that, that's all the teen avies I could find)

My very first V2 turned into that. Then it turned into Ringotchi. Then it turned into Whalechi. :wacko:

My tama turned into a potplant 5 times in a row, thankfully its a butterflytchi now! could some of you guys check my topic: just look for the one by tamababe, i need a lot of help!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :wacko: ^_^

Yes, that's a child one that I got a few days ago. I don't know the names of all the characters, but it turned into a mouse-looking thing as an adult.

What does whalechi look like? :lol: :) B) B) :mametchi: :lol: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :D :) :) :kuribotchi: :ph34r: ;) :kuribotchi:

whaletchi is an ugly ghost type thingy with a tail that looks like a spear (u get them if u looked after ur tama REALLY bad)

:blink: B) :furawatchi:

its a starchi its a kid a very good carecter like a really young mimichi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back