What's next?--New Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I'm really curious as to what Bandai is going to release for their next Tamagotchi.

I mean, what else CAN they release? They've pretty much covered everything if you think about it.

What else can they do the Tamgotchi without it losing its originality and cuteness?

They havent released anything new in a while. They usually release new Tamagotchi's around the holidays, but nothing came out this year. I wonder how much longer they are going to make us wait.

I hope that, if they are going to make us wait much longer, they re-release the older versions of Tamagotchi to keep us happy while we wait for the newer versions to come out. I think that would be cool and the younger Tamagotchi fans would be able to enjoy the original Tamagotchi without having to pay too much.

At least, that's my opinion.

But anyway, I was just curious to see what you guys thought and to see if anyone had heard any rumors about what was up next :huh:

I just hope that the Tamagotchi wont disappear again like it did in the 90's :D

LATE 2010?!

Dang... thats a whole year!

I can't believe they are making us wait this long... I bet it's just that they haven't developed the idea yet. Or it's going to be something amazing and thats why they're making us wait so long.

But that stinks.... :D

That's what they've said to a lot of people.

To be exact, they said that they'll release Wave 3 designs of the Music Star (Wave 4 in Australia/Asia/Oceania) that include Tamagotchi the Movie DVDs, sometime in 2010, and also a new version for the holiday season in 2010.

But in the meantime, we can enjoy the old versions, or the Japanese versions! Bandai Japan has released 3 Tamas in 366 days. Thats 1 Tama every 122 days!! That's one every 4 months!

Wave 3? Eh, the Music Star doesn't thrill me. I think they've been juicing it for too long now.

I wonder what the new Tamagotchi is going to be like :mimitchi:

I really want them to release the color in the U.S. :huh: They're realllyy expensive online.

If they release a new Tama for the USA, it had better be something different than Music Star. I have two MS's,and don't play with them at all; they are too boring, and it takes too long to build up GPs. However, I don't think it will be a color. The market in the USA for Tamas won't support such a release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back