What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.....something as random as bellyboat. I share my computer, so obviously weird things are always turning up on my computer.

I have visited factories in the neighborhood and it seems that you are unaware of the horrors going on inside of it. Children working 14 hours a day, horrifying working conditions, and a terrible pay.

I would like you, state lawmakers, to create reform labor laws to stop this. I would like for you to have children going to school 8 hours a day instead of working for 14 hours because they are the future generation of America and should be fully educated and prepared to take part of society. I would like for factory owners to improve the working conditions because of all of the injuries that the workers and to give be given better pay so they can more more than dry cakes for food.

I would like for this laws to be passed because immigrants came to America for a better life, not so they can be swindled by their bosses and get low pay for all the hard work they do. They are part of America and should be treated like it too.

Eh.....school homework. I was IMing it to smart people to check it over. It's now offcially S.P.A (Smart People Approved)

on christmas me,my mom and my sister go to a christmas tree farm in milford. My mom likes to get a big tree but last year she got the tree too big. When we got home we took it in to the house and when we tryed to put it up it onily went half way and then it hit the sealing. So we hed to take it out side and cut the top off. But when we cut the top off the tree was lobsided on the top. We called it our [messed up christmas tree]

Every year me and my sister get one of thoes chocolate count down calenders to count the days until christmas. Some times me and my sister dont eat the chocolates and on christmas we eat all of them. I love christmas sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!

BY: Autumn Dulong

UHHHH...o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
James. Is. Very. Pretty. x3333

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Amazing song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should we make b e l i e v e you remember me,

From a holiday delayed by a storm?

Should we chance our arms alarms,

To set high noon until the shiver in the river is gone?

My signature..? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back