What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
be in debt for a million dollars or have a million dollars that you can never spend?

my mum bought this blue gem thing which apparently answers any questions with a "yes" or a "no".

i asked it "do you think i'm amazing?" and it answered with a no.

not even a rock likes me...

was going to make it my Facebook status but chose not to, haha.

Just the coding for my current signature.

Code:
[size="4"][color="#FFA500"]R[/color][color="#FFFF00"]a[/color][color="#00FF00"]n[/color][color="#0000FF"]d[/color][color="#4B0082"]o[/color][color="#9932CC"]n[/color] [color="#FF0000"]Q[/color][color="#FF8C00"]u[/color][color="#FFFF00"]o[/color][color="#00FF00"]t[/color][color="#0000FF"]e[/color] [color="#4B0082"]O[/color][color="#9932CC"]f[/color] [color="#FF0000"]T[/color][color="#FFA500"]h[/color][color="#FFFF00"]e[/color] [color="#00FF00"]D[/color][color="#0000FF"]a[/color][color="#4B0082"]y[/color][/size]

[i][font="Garamond"]"You look like I did after I mistakenly took a swig of Worcestershire sauce." ~ Godot, 'Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials & Tribulations.'[/font][/i]

Many many manymanymany years ago three species went to war. There were Werewolves of the east, Vampires of the North and Humans of the south. Nobody knows what happened to the the dwarves of the west, but our resources told us they went extinct and had to take a shower or something. Anyway after ten years of war the werewolves and vampires gave in. The humans had won, but the greedy human wanted them gone for good. So they went out and killed every werewolf and vampire they saw. Soon after that the humans thought the immortals went extinct, but not exactly. Many went into hiding and stood there watching...waiting and now...there back and ready to take there revenge with even more immortals to help them.

Rules:

1. Well for starters all tamatalk rules apply [here] and [here]

2.no swearing(duh.....)

3. If you get a boyfriend/girlfriend then that's all fine and dandy(congrats), but don't get to over-rated there smooth talker.

2. No god-modding or whatever you guys call it these days. Mary Ellens and Sues with soup and whatnot...*grumbles about people these days and soup*

3.you better have fun...or I'll hunt you down and poke you with a stick.

4. I have to approve of the forum BEFORE YOU RP

5. Nu txt tlk, it's rlly hard to unnderstnd u wen u txt tlk. do u undrstand? Why would you text talk if you have a whole keyboard?

6.if you have something to tell me that you thing that will make this or other RP's better, just shoot me and PM!

7. You may either choose one weapon and one ability for your character, or no weapons an two ability's or the other way around.

[Teh Forum] vampires

Name:

Human age:

Real age:

Looks: 

Personality:

Special ability(s)(x2):

Kickbutt weapon(optional):

Other:

{forum} werewolves

Name:

Looks(human):

Looks(wolf form):

Personality:

Special ability(s)(x2)

Kickbutt weapon:

Other:

(forum) human

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Kickbutt weapons:

Other:

<forum> other species

Name:

Real age(?):

Looks(human)(example: black hair blue eyes):

Other looks(creature)(example: Demon:black and red with yellow eyes?):

Personality:

Special ability(s)

Kickbutt weapon(s):

Other:

.... I iz role-player....

Edwurd.

Jacub.

Edward.

Eydwurd?

Jacob.

Bella.

Bellluh.

Jacob.

Jacob?

DAHCOATA FAYNING.

"The artificial light gave a halo of yellow to the street, illuminating the dull road and the..."

I was asking for help with my English homework xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back