What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo??? Not yet,Scott!!

Okay,your to guess what that was for.

Cathy is such a -swear words here-

Vanessa is such a -more swear words-

for another topic x3

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are currently single, this is a good day for watching for signs from those you are interested in. If there's no one in particular, there may be before the day is done.

Haha lol. That's my Facebook Horoscope. :\

I copied it but never pasted it, I don't know why.

We're going to hell,

Just because we're werewolves.

We're werewolves;

A-oo ♥

*links removed because they were pictures of me*

Have you ever seen the sky so beautiful, colorful? Wide, and wonderful. Have you ever felt the sun shine so brillantly, raining down Have you ever wanted more Wanted more You've got to keep your midn wide open All the possibaltys You've got to live with your eyes wide open Believe in what you see Think of all the days you have wasted Worrying, wandering, hopelessly hoping -A beautiful song by AnnaSophia Robb, You've got to keep your mind wide open

zomg don't get mad if i copy and paste this lol.

4. Everyone Sings Their Own Song..

"Just don't forget to gather all my things, and MAKE SURE that my sticks are in the front pocket of my suitcase!" Gustav said, pointing at Tom and Georg. We were about to leave after we all talked for a while. Tom and Georg nodded unwillingly; they looked lazy to do it though. I handed Madison, who was sleeping in my arms, to Gustav. "I'll be right back.." I whispered, running next door to Bill's room.

I knocked on the door and opened it. Apparently Bill was crying; I could hear his sniffs outside the room. "I'm going now.." I whispered. "Go then. Bye." Bill lazily said, putting his hand up in the air and waving it once. He didn't even look at me. "Bye.." I whispered. My heart just sank. The one I loved, and I still do, didn't even care about me anymore. He couldn't even say goodbye.

I quickly closed the door. I couldn't bear seeing him again, but I had to see him. "Let's go?" I asked Gustav. He nodded. I hugged both the guys and promised them about tomorrow. I'm sure Madi would be excited, her first time on the road.

Gustav had told all the security guards where he was going, and after all the confusion and talking, we went home. Home was the weird after life place I was living in. Of course the after life was after I had left Bill, not after I died. Gustav helped me put Madi in her baby seat and offered to drive. "Do you want me to drive?" he asked. I wanted to be nice, he seemed like he wanted to drive. I knew his crazy life, he wasn't able to drive the streets when he wanted to because of his constant travelling with the band.

"Yeah. Sure, if you want.." I said. "Ok." he said, sitting in the driver's seat. "But guide me where to go, I'll get lost the first time!" he laughed, but tried to keep his laughter at a low level because he didn't want to wake Madi. I handed him the keys and he started the car. We drove off of the parking lot and headed for the highway.

"So how's life after Bill?" he asked. He made it sound... theatrical. "Sad... empty. It's hard not having him here when you need him." I admitted to him. "Madison already knows." I whispered. "She's a smart one, that Madison." he smiled. He cut in front of a red car. "Yeah, she is." I said. "She gets it from Bill. He's wise and all, but he's acting really crappy right now." Gustav said. Bill, smart? If he was smart, why didn't he use a condom when we had sex? But if he never used a condom, we never would have had Madi.

I sighed softly. "Everything ok?" he asked. "Yeah, fine." I whispered, even though I'm not.

We got back home a little while later, and Gustav laid Madi on the couch while we were packing. He and I were stuffing every piece of clothing Madi and I own into two duffel bags, and boy that was hard. But Gusti was strong enough to make the zipper zip all the way. "Thanks for the help." I said. I yawned and looked at the clock. One in the morning. "We should get some sleep." I said.

"Yeah. We need to get up at around 5 or 5:30 in the morning. Bus comes here at 6." Gustav said, also letting out a little yawn. "Where am I staying?" he asked. "Oh crap." I said under my breath. The guest room was trashed with my treadmill (it was a gift) and Madison's play things. She had a little rest bed but surely Gustav wouldn't fit in it.

The couch was too small and lumpy for Gustav to be comfortable in (though Madi enjoyed the couch, it was like her own bed to her). The only option was my room. "Well.. you can bunk here. Either on the floor, but I don't have any covers for you to use.. Well you can sleep here on the bed with me.." I said softly. Gustav raised an eyebrow. "Haha don't worry Gusti. You think we'll sleep together, trust me, we won't." I laughed.

"Right.." Gustav said. He looked nervous. "I'll sleep on that side then... You're too nice, really, though." he said and smiled. "Haha.. ok." I whispered. I yawned a bit more; today was.. exhausting. "I'll go check on Madi." he said, going to the room. He brought a small pillow and one of her small blankies with him.

I just wanted to rest. I layed my head on my fluffy and soft pillow and dozed off to sleep. It was only then I heard Gustav's footsteps come closer. I felt his hands take my feet off the covers and pulled them over me. Then he turned off the lights. I heard the clinks of his glasses stumble onto the nightstand and I felt him crawl in the bed next to me.

"Gute nacht." he whispered. "Good night..." I whispered back. I was fully sleeping at that point.

---------------------

i was able to fit in a chappie. lolzz. oh Gustav will be the one who acts like a father to Madison in the couple next chapters instead of Bill. lol.

-------------

it was a chapter for a fanfic/story im writing. lol

8. But To Lose Everything..

I took her to our bedroom, where she cried more into my chest. We both sat down on the bed, same position. She was still crying, and the worst thing was that her cuts had started to bleed again. "Wait here.." I said, rushing in the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. She had laid down on the bed, trying to wipe away her tears.

I rumbled around the cabinets, trying to find that dam- first aid kit. Then I had felt the handle of it, and I immediately grabbed it. I grabbed an alcohol pad and two bandaids and fled the bathroom, only to see a sleeping Zalli. I put down the things onto the nightstand and stroked her hair gently. She looked calm and quiet when she sleeped..

I slowly took off my shoes and crawled into bed next to her. I figured she'd be cold, so I pulled the covers over us and I put my arm around her waist, hoping she wouldn't wake up. "Good night." I whisper under my breath. It was too soft for her to hear.

I slept as soon as I said good night. I usually didn't fall asleep just like that, it would take a while for me to fall asleep. And I was pretty sure Zalli had something to do with this. She would be her best when Tom didn't bother her. I had to do something.

I slowly got up from the bed and rushed to Tom's room. He was laying down on the bed, sleeping. Just the right time to bother him. "What the heck? he groaned as he sat up. "What the heck was that fight with Zalli about?" I asked, frantically. "She's a whore and a sl-t and a lesbian. And she cuts herself! Why should I like her?" he asked, smiling at his remark. "She's NOT all those things.." I said. I didn't like swearing, it just didn't feel right.

"And how is that?" he asked. "She's really nice.. and she cuts herself because she lost her mom last year. She's obviously depressed!" I exclaimed, trying to convince that Zalli's nicer than what Tom thinks she is. "Hmm. Not enough to impress me, but good try." he said, laying down to resume his sleep. I rolled my eyes. The same old Tom.

I walked out of his room and back into mine. Zalli was still sleeping. I slowly wrapped my arm around her waist again and she wiggled around a bit, but that didn't seem to wake her up. I had fallen asleep quickly, dreaming about this strange but..cute.. girl.

While we were sleeping, she squirmed around in my arm, but I pulled her closer to me. I couldn't let her go away, at least, not yet. I liked her, it was more than a friendly bond. I was leaning against her back, squeezing her tighter. I couldn't let go. And I never will.

---------------

yeah, short - ish - chappie hahaaa. but it's a sad-ish chappie too. enjoy. :]

~Ang.

----------

another chapter i was working on lol. i'm known for writing a lot of fanfics LMFAO. so dont get mad if i copy and paste this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back