What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know him from the show. I've seen a lot of commercials~

...OH. I was cutting someting out of a post. xD Haha, I was like "WTH I DIDN'T TYPE THAT?!"

Tooshie Tooshie BumBum!!! <--------------Writing a childens story lol 4 mah 5 yr old sis

My best friend, Cassie, and five other friend (including her little brother, Jason) were hanging out at Cassie's house. There is a house that is about a mile down the road from where Cassie lives that everyone says is haunted. We never thought much of it until the night of Cassie's 15th birthday party.

We all walked to the old house and were looking down the well when Sandra decided she wanted to go back because she was creeped out. So everyone but Jason, Cassie, and I went with them to go back. Cassie and I sent Jason back to the house to make sure they got back and we stayed in the house in case they decided to turn around and come back because they didn't know the trails that they took and it was easy to get lost. Jason came back and said they didn't make it back (thirty minutes later and it should have taken about five), we sent him home again and went out back of the old house to see if they were back, there but no one was there so we went back into the old house.

We heard a loud crash in the kitchen and Cassie and I both jumped. Cassie and I both yelled, got Sandra or anyone else but there was no answer. The wind hadn't blown all day and suddenly the wind was blowing really hard. We heard a soft whisper saying "hello" and I grabbed Cassie's arm. We started toward the living room (where the front door is) and when we got to the living room there was something in the middle of the room between us and the door. It was the figure of a girl that was smoky so we could see through her but we knew she was there. I screamed and ran out of the house with Cassie close behind.

We ran onto the street and I fell, but didn't waste any time getting up and we were sprinting down the road when her mom pulled up asking where the others were. It was getting dark and Mrs. Kell asked me to go with her to the old house to look for them while Cassie and Mr. Kell went to find them on the trail. When we got around back of the house, I heard a loud cry like a person screaming. Mrs. Kell and I went back to the car and we made it back to the house with Cassie and Mr. Kell. They said they had heard the same thing but thought it was us.

We still don't know what it was but we know it wasn't an animal. And to explain how scared Cassie and I are of that old house now, Mrs. Kell offered us one hundred dollars each if we would go with her to into the house with a flash light for at least three seconds and we still won't.

Haha lol I was reading it but accidently copied it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back