What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
canada50.png

For an RP image on a site that allows images <3

new world ★ ! ( ғoʀ вʀιтᴀɴɴιᴀ ) ♔ - - - ` unlucky 13 。

{ ` s u p e r ✪ HERO ° - - ᴇxтʀᴀoʀᴅιɴᴀιʀᴇ . ▌ ⓤ ⓢ ⓐ ! ❞

All that is for a hetalia role play, on Gaia.

Oh ho ho.

^ 8D Awesome.

[SIZE=8pt]"Have some composure, where is your posture?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Oh, no, no.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]You're pulling the trigger,[/SIZE]

Pulling the trigger,

All wrong.

[SIZE=8pt]When I say 'Shotgun', you say 'Wedding'.[/SIZE]

Yes, that's my current signature. I'm showing a friend it on another website.

DO NOT LET UR MUM SEE THIS Hey Maria, sorry but I have to use this random email from now on, dont ask me why! ;) well anyway guess who I am! Im 14 yrs old and I luv you! yep u guessed it! Well you know how we didnt go out? Well I just realised who cares if the whole school knows and whats wrong with an age difference?. Thats cool anyway coz ur hot. Anywayz(lol y do i keep sayin that?), I wana go out with you to the movies at burwood greater union. Reply telling me what you want to watch(oh yea and by the way I'll pay). I'll pick u up from ur house if ya want ;) . Just say to ur mum im just a guyfriend(you know how mums are). i fully understand if you dont want to coz ur only 12 and stuff. obviously i think ur really pretty ;) cya p.s. is it ok if we can hug together school coz im not ashamed or nothing

Oh my god, fourteen year olds who type like noobs asking you out over an email for the win ~ <3

Last edited by a moderator:
you are poopy :) and you like matthew :) but you are still cool xD i do not make any scence ... :|

LOL, Jen sent that to me on Formspring.

I'm not gonna reply though cause it reveals my secret to the world.

LOLHAH.

любовь

For an RP. 10+ Internets if you know what it says 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back