What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :'DDDDD

Bonjour mon bon ami. Excuse mes explosions françaises, s'il vous plaît?

I had to copy it. It says, "Hello my good friend. Excuse my french explosions, please?" The first part reminds me of yours, Clara. xDDDDD The 'Hello my friends.'

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hah. lD

I just thought the `Hello, my friends` part was something Russiaish.

As well as the `Become one with Mother Russia` thing.

As for the copy / paste;; Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki.

From one of Krystal's posts, because I'm too slow to type it all out. xD

Sparks fly, its like electricity, I might die, when I forget how to breath, you get closer, dadadadadada

When I'm kissing u my heart starts pumping dadadadadadadadadadadadad

^Thats mine, don't ask why I have in my copy and place,

^ HEHEHEHHE. I looked at it again and said to myself, "Take me up into the skyyy~" while twirling the tip of my hair. SO fangirly. xDD

Nothing. o:

Lacerations adorned his chest like a scatter of bloody, decorative ribbons, all rich-red in colour and glistening under the surgical light. Leather binds firmly pinned down the gentlemen, making all his struggles to escape pointless and strenuous. Breathing was a strive in itself as Ivan was sat on Toris' abdomen, pushing his entire weight down, feeling the diaphragm jolt with each gasp against his thighs. The Russian grinned with delight, enjoying his new found form of torture, especially created for the Lithuanian, drawing out each second with agonising precision. "Вы красивая, да.."

Working on a Russia/Lithuania fic, had to copy part of it so a friend could revise it for me.

:D

mine is really really random: "and for some strange reason i think that Billy Corgan is actually kind-of hot in this video....."

XD

The man with the hat sent us!

He told us many amazing stories!

Tonight we dine on turtles!

So good, they will be!

I am happy!

Its what the Two other unicorns in charlie the unicorn 2 are saying when they get to Z.

Your birth tree is

Walnut Tree, the Passion

Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

... wut.

~Mew

()_()

( ';')

(> )> █ i was like, totally gonna give u this chocolate bar....

U..U

...()_()

..(o_o )

█<( < but then i was like...

....U..U

()_()

(O.O)

(>█< im sooo hungry!!!

U....U

()_()

(^.^)

(>█ < then i ate it............

.U...U

AWH.

"Куда вы идете..? Давайте играть!"

translation : Where are you going..? Let's play!

For a horrifyingly delicious Hetalia role play on a different site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back