What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for some reason it's disappeared but it was a big rant explaining who Orianthi is, why she is fresh and new, why she deserves airplay in the UK, the fact that I think she's awesome and finally asking for it to be played on the BBC Radio One's Request Show.

I posted it on their Facebook page several times, to make sure they saw it.

And, after all of it, they didn't play it. I'm actually really annoyed. There's nobody like her in the music scene over here, and they specifically asked for "Fresh, new music", and Orianthi's single isn't out here yet. And then they didn't play one single new track for the whole show.

Rant over, good night! xD

Theory 1: Claude has glasses because he's a shinigami.

Theory 2: Claude has glasses because he really can't see.

Theory 3: Claude has glasses because he knows it makes him look sexy.

Theory 4: Claude has glasses because he's the love child of Sebastian and Will, and he takes more over Will than Sebastian.

Theory 5: Claude has glasses because he thinks it'll make him look sexier than Sebastian.

Theory 6: Claude has glasses because it will stop Alois from gouging out his eyes.

Theory 7: Claude has glasses because Claude has glasses.

Theory 8: Claude has glasses because he's a shinigami. Oh wait, I already said this, huh?

Theory 9: Claude has glasses because it makes him look sexily smart.

Theory 10: Claude has glasses because it makes for some pretty epic scenes where he throws his glasses in the air, then does something extraordinary, and somehow his glasses are able to easily fall back on his face. Woah.

Theory 11: Claude has glasses because Alois has a fetish for tall, sexy butlers wearing them.

.. |D

+, August 17, 2010 02:45 am]Theory 1: Claude has glasses because he's a shinigami.
Theory 2: Claude has glasses because he really can't see.

Theory 3: Claude has glasses because he knows it makes him look sexy.

Theory 4: Claude has glasses because he's the love child of Sebastian and Will, and he takes more over Will than Sebastian.

Theory 5: Claude has glasses because he thinks it'll make him look sexier than Sebastian.

Theory 6: Claude has glasses because it will stop Alois from gouging out his eyes.

Theory 7: Claude has glasses because Claude has glasses.

Theory 8: Claude has glasses because he's a shinigami. Oh wait, I already said this, huh?

Theory 10: Claude has glasses because it makes for some pretty epic scenes where he throws his glasses in the air, then does something extraordinary, and somehow his glasses are able to easily fall back on his face. Woah.

Theory 11: Claude has glasses because Alois has a fetish for tall, sexy butlers wearing them.

.. |D
<3333

Nothing. Wait I'll copy something.

Haha. >8D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I GOT MY TAMA-GO I JUST WENT TO CHECK THE MAIL AND IN THERE WAS A KEY FOR THE PACKAGE THING AND I READ THE LABEL AND IT WAS MY TAMA-GO I GOT A BABY BOY NAMED TYLER AND I AM SO HAPPY I COULD HUG A TREE RIGHT NOW

Sorry about that... I was hyper. But I am so happy you could not imagine how happy I am.

LOL. No idea. (Wait! I was PM'ing 2 people at the same time and needed to send the same one to both. That's how.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back