What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
# d you can't stop those tears.

# Gwen Stefani taught me to spell bananas. Ke$ha taught me to spell dinosaur. Fergie taught me to spell glamorous. Webbie taught me to spell independent. Spongebob taught me to spell fun.

# *fake punch*... *fake punch*...*BANG!* 'Omg sorry!!'

I think that was something from a Facebook like page or something...

In a perfect world… her face would not exist

In a perfect world… a broken heart is fixed

lyrics~

yeees you are, for getting to stay at the same school atleast

Talking to someone and had to re-send because Facebook chat sucks.

^ HEEEEEEEE. /heart

YOUR BIRTHDATE: FEBRUARY 13TH.

You Are a Despot

You're dominant and powerful. You always need to be in charge.

While others respect your competence, you can be a bit of a dictator.

Hard working and serious, you never let yourself down.

You are exact and accurate - and you expect others to be the same way.

Your strength: You always get the job done

Your weakness: You're a perfectionist to a fault

Your power color: Gray

Your power symbol: Checkmark

Your power month: April

-

So apparently, that's what my birthdate means.

And it's verreh true. 8D

I can't stop seeing it behind my eyes I can't stop seeing it behind my eyes I͕̬̳̩̮̋̐̌ͪ can't stop seeing it behind my eyes I can't st ͎̲͓͟o̍̄p seeing it behind my eyes I can't stop s̪̲͔͖̅̑͒̎̍̅͝eeing it behind my eyes I can't stop seeing it behind my ̲̠̮͖̳̩͜è̗̩̻̼̦̲͙̈́ͮͮ̿ͫ͑yes I can't stop seeing it behind my eỵ̨̻̙̮ͫ́e͕̝̳̞͔ͦͫ͑s I can't stop seeing it behind my eyes I can't stop seeing it behind my eyes I can't stop seein͚̘̰ͪ̆ͦͨ̌ͥͩ͘g̫͚̲͋͆̓ͅ it behind my eyes I can't stop seeing it b͈͈̬̠̥ͩͩͯ̍̓ͮe̳̻͐̓̿h͚̝͇͖̪̔̿́̌͒̐̔͟i̞̫̱̔͐̒ͦnd my eye͚̼̩̮͈ͫ̍ͩ̾̀s̲̬̠̗̫̮ͩ̅̆ͅ ̪̜̦͚ͣ̍̀̈̓̉I̝͓͈̤̠̒͊̆̽͌̉ ̢̭̹͑ͣ̓ͧ͑̒͑c̳̗̙̼̾ͨ̍͊a͕̩̜̟ṇ̴̲͕ͯ̑̔̓ͨ̽͌'t̵̹͇̓ ̯̳̤̲͕̱ͪs̠͕̣̙̺̝̗ͣ̉́̈͊̂͜t̜̪̟̜̼̓ͫ̔o͓͂ͫ̉ͧ̆̕p̣̳̋̐̋ͯ͒ͫ ͉̫̰̖̂̍͊ͬͬ͊ͧs̨̜̹͓ͤ̉top seeing it behind my eyes I can't stop see̥̳̲ͭ̌̍̅i̤̇͌́̇̑̿̚n̨̲̟̱̼̐̊͋ͪg̟̠͚̀̇̀ ̷͈̀̽ǐͭͥ̊ͧ̑҉̫t̨̳̯̻̟̅͗͗̿̑͐ ͌ͥ̎̑̾ͪb͓̫͚͔̳̮͚̃͡ě̟̟̪̦̮̗̥͑̊͛͛̓́͟h̢̘̬ͥ͗̆̇i̶͇̣̤͖ͨ̒̄ͦͭͬn̨̲̫̜̞͓d͔̭̺̹̿͗ͨͣ̿ ̸̭̥͇̟̱̎͊̂ṁ̟̊͑͋̎̀y̩̅ͫ̀̆̚ ̪̩̜̳e̬̅̈̕ẙ̰̮͌̉͢e̵͈̘ͧ͋ͩ͗͛s̶͈̟͓ͧ̓ͅ I̠͔͖ͨ̀̑̒ ͙̦̭͊ͫ̎͒̿͂ͩç̵̵̫̦͇̦̔̿ä̢̺̲͔̥̺̙̫̟̟̊̈́̏͊͒͗n͛̍̇͌̉ͬ͏̰̳͓̘̙̩̹͉̘'̪̪̺̪̩̫͙̼̑͒ͭ́͞͝tͭ̎̇͂̄҉̜̩͙̣̖̗̤͍͢ͅ ̝̫̣̲̺̬͗̐̔͗ͥͅs̈́ͯ͗ͤ̑͌͏̙̼̟̲̬͡t̴̩̺̰̫̺̐͗ͫͧ͑̓͢ơ̞̹̝͑ͫ̾̍̓͊͢͡p̘̥̝͎̘̺̖͙ͣ̿̂ͪ̅̈̇̇̕͟ ̶̢̰̞͈͈̼̫̺̭ͪ̃̽̋͛͗̈́̂͘s̭͕͉͖͇̄̈́̈́͆̇͟͢ͅē̅҉͉̱̕ę̼̖̱̬̰̖̗͌̉ͫ̀̚i̙͉͉̲̱̱̠̫͍ͪ́̃͒̄͘n̸̵͉̱̜̝͐̌͛gͮ͂̑̇̏͂̋͑͏̮̦̦ ̷̷͔̞̠͚̘̉̔͐ͧ̊ͨͭi͖̱̮̮̤ͧ͋̑̅̓̉͊͟͡t̞̟͙̻̼̰̝̳̽̑ͩ̿̄ͣ ̴̗̩́̂̓͊ͧ̎̎͊̍͞b̧̝̬̲̺ͧͩ̄e̖̥̠̮̠ͥ͂͟h̺̪̟̪̟̦̀̐̅̈́̂͘͞ͅi̗̘̦͉̟̥̼̝̽̒͑̾͐̐̋͝ņ̼̪̗͍̯̄ͮď̼̺͍͇̗̼̮̥̒ ̡̪̟͙̬͌ͮ͛͢͠m̸̪͉̩̫͓̤̰ͨͦͭ̀̚͠ỵ͈̱͕ͤ͌ͨ̌͞ ̖̣̘̭̝̺͕͑̅ͭͨ͐́ͅē̦̗͒ͧ͡͠͡y͉͇̳̥͓̱̬͎̓̓̅̀e̿ͭ̓̒̾̊̏͏̢̱̬̮͈̟̟̯͠s̛̼͎̩ͤ͘͘I̧̠̞̳̞̰͕̦̭͙̮̘̝̪͉̳͑̃ͭ͋̆ͮ̆̅͗̑͒ͪ͗͆ͨͩ̚͠ ͓̖̳̭͍͖̭͔͔̱̬̙̣͇̬̍̈ͭ̿͆ͭ͊̅ͥͦ̈́̇͒̊̿ͭ̄̊́̀̚̕̕͜c̴̵̪̪̞̜͇͍̈́ͪ͋̑ͩ̄ͬͨ͋̐̇̈́͟͟ͅḁ̰̖̠̰̟̗̖̜͍͇͚͈̳̼̳̥̻̿ͦ̂ͩ̌̎͜͢͝n̢ͭ͗̃̒ͣ̄ͩͧ͐͌̄ͯ̇̄͘͡͏̢̙̖̼͕ͅ'̫̮͍̩ͯ͋̆̆ͫ̊͌͒͌ͪ͘t̡͇͍̠̰̣̝̜̙̳̜̩̽̋̒ͧ̿ͥ̅̔̀̃̎͆͗̾̀͞ͅ ̵͙̘̝̪͔͚̩̤͎͙̖ͨ̀ͥ̆͌ͥ̚ͅs̶̶̬̞̪̳̺̺̼̆́̾̆̍̾͗͑͞ͅt͖̺͓̰͎̺̾̾͗̑̇͌ͦ͆͐̓̆̽̄ͥ̾̓̚͡͞ỏ̵̴̧̺̩̝͇̟̮̘̣̄̓̂̑̆ͮ̿ͦͧ͞p̸̣͍̫̪̹̯͇̪͕͙̼͈̺͍̦̋ͮͣͬ̏̉̾̿ͫͥ̃͂̔ͩͥ̀̚͠͞ͅ ̶̛͖̼͉͍̱͋͒ͨͭ̇ͬ́̀̕s̛̟͍̲͚͚͕̟ͯ͛̐ͥ̽ͭ͑̈̽ͅe̸͊ͬ̓̑̀ͮ͆̃̊̋́̕͏̵͖͈͕̘ḛ̷̢̡̫̣̟͈͙̗͖̭͈̹̹̝͚̰̟̥͙̹͛̃̈̈̓͌͗ͭ̈͆͌͗͐̚i̧̪͈̤̼͇̖̟̗̰̱̪̻̩̘͚̍̀̋͋̎ͫ̐̓̀͋̚͟ṉ̵̖̞͍͙̖̙̬̳̭̘̰͒̒̑ͥ̿̐͛̑ͮͩ̄̈ͭ̽͟g̵̜͍̪̫̥͇̻ͧ̈̏͂̓ͯ̍ͦͥ́̚͟ ̴ͣ̅̋̿ͨͨ́̚͏͔̙̦̪̜̲î̴̵̧͓̘̘̠̺̞̳̪̺̠̰̙̹͔̞͉͐̆̃͛̆͊̇̅ͧ͒̀̓ͫ̍̐̚͠ͅt̷̷̡͓͈͔̲̰̲̱̳͌ͤͯ̈́̇̎̈͑̓ͬ͒́͆̄̔͒͂͝͠ͅ ͮͮ̂̐ͤ̊́͞҉̬̠̻̼̮̟̹͎̻̭͓̦̮͖̪̪̣̕͞ͅb̴͐̈̊͋̎͢͡͡͏̫͕̳̤̥̱̠e̢̢̗͙̼̙̜̮̝̟̽̒̆̓͌͐̇h̡̨͓͓͖̮̦̻̼̺̻̭͉̻̜̘̏͒̑͗̎̏̎ͥ̆̄̄ͪ̑ͤͦ̋̇́̕͡i̊ͣ̄̈͊̿̓͐̍̈̆ͯ͢҉̰͚̭̳̪̰̼̲̖̬̱ͅn̵͖̗̠̩̯͚͔̞͖͙͍ͩͮ͆͆ͫͮ͑̓ͣ͟ḑ̸͒ͯͯ͗̂̍̈ͩ͗̇̍̉̉̈́ͩ҉̛̠͉̮͇̘̲̭̺̳̘ ̵̷̨͓̦̱͎̗͍͕͈̟͍̝̰̰̲͙͙ͣͥ̆ͥ̈ͣ̆̅ͥͬͯ̾̌̎̋̓̉̀̚͘m̸̛̉ͨ̾ͬͮͣ͜҉̯̭̜̞̖̯̣̰͙͍̣̣I̧̠̞̳̞̰͕̦̭͙̮̘̝̪͉̳͑̃ͭ͋̆ͮ̆̅͗̑͒ͪ͗͆ͨͩ̚͠ ͓̖̳̭͍͖̭͔͔̱̬̙̣͇̬̍̈ͭ̿͆ͭ͊̅ͥͦ̈́̇͒̊̿ͭ̄̊́̀̚̕̕͜c̴̵̪̪̞̜͇͍̈́ͪ͋̑ͩ̄ͬͨ͋̐̇̈́͟͟ͅḁ̰̖̠̰̟̗̖̜͍͇͚͈̳̼̳̥̻̿ͦ̂ͩ̌̎͜͢͝n̢ͭ͗̃̒ͣ̄ͩͧ͐͌̄ͯ̇̄͘͡͏̢̙̖̼͕ͅ'̫̮͍̩ͯ͋̆̆ͫ̊͌͒͌ͪ͘t̡͇͍̠̰̣̝̜̙̳̜̩̽̋̒ͧ̿ͥ̅̔̀̃̎͆͗̾̀͞ͅ ̵͙̘̝̪͔͚̩̤͎͙̖ͨ̀ͥ̆͌ͥ̚ͅs̶̶̬̞̪̳̺̺̼̆́̾̆̍̾͗͑͞ͅt͖̺͓̰͎̺̾̾͗̑̇͌ͦ͆͐̓̆̽̄ͥ̾̓̚͡͞ỏ̵̴̧̺̩̝͇̟̮̘̣̄̓̂̑̆ͮ̿ͦͧ͞p̸̣͍̫̪̹̯͇̪͕͙̼͈̺͍̦̋ͮͣͬ̏̉̾̿ͫͥ̃͂̔ͩͥ̀̚͠͞ͅ ̶̛͖̼͉͍̱͋͒ͨͭ̇ͬ́̀̕s̛̟͍̲͚͚͕̟ͯ͛̐ͥ̽ͭ͑̈̽ͅe̸͊ͬ̓̑̀ͮ͆̃̊̋́̕͏̵͖͈͕̘ḛ̷̢̡̫̣̟͈͙̗͖̭͈̹̹̝͚̰̟̥͙̹͛̃̈̈̓͌͗ͭ̈͆͌͗͐̚i̧̪͈̤̼͇̖̟̗̰̱̪̻̩̘͚̍̀̋͋̎ͫ̐̓̀͋̚͟ṉ̵̖̞͍͙̖̙̬̳̭̘̰͒̒̑ͥ̿̐͛̑ͮͩ̄̈ͭ̽͟g̵̜͍̪̫̥͇̻ͧ̈̏͂̓ͯ̍ͦͥ́̚͟ ̴ͣ̅̋̿ͨͨ́̚͏͔̙̦̪̜̲î̴̵̧͓̘̘̠̺̞̳̪̺̠̰̙̹͔̞͉͐̆̃͛̆͊̇̅ͧ͒̀̓ͫ̍̐̚͠ͅt̷̷̡͓͈͔̲̰̲̱̳͌ͤͯ̈́̇̎̈͑̓ͬ͒́͆̄̔͒͂͝͠ͅ ͮͮ̂̐ͤ̊́͞҉̬̠̻̼̮̟̹͎̻̭͓̦̮͖̪̪̣̕͞ͅb̴͐̈̊͋̎͢͡͡͏̫͕̳̤̥̱̠e̢̢̗͙̼̙̜̮̝̟̽̒̆̓͌͐̇h̡̨͓͓͖̮̦̻̼̺̻̭͉̻̜̘̏͒̑͗̎̏̎ͥ̆̄̄ͪ̑ͤͦ̋̇́̕͡i̊ͣ̄̈͊̿̓͐̍̈̆ͯ͢҉̰͚̭̳̪̰̼̲̖̬̱ͅn̵͖̗̠̩̯͚͔̞͖͙͍ͩͮ͆͆ͫͮ͑̓ͣ͟I̧̠̞̳̞̰͕̦̭͙̮̘̝̪͉̳͑̃ͭ͋̆ͮ̆̅͗̑͒ͪ͗͆ͨͩ̚͠ ͓̖̳̭͍͖̭͔͔̱̬̙̣͇̬̍̈ͭ̿͆ͭ͊̅ͥͦ̈́̇͒̊̿ͭ̄̊́̀̚̕̕͜c̴̵̪̪̞̜͇͍̈́ͪ͋̑ͩ̄ͬͨ͋̐̇̈́͟͟ͅḁ̰̖̠̰̟̗̖̜͍͇͚͈̳̼̳̥̻̿ͦ̂ͩ̌̎͜͢͝n̢ͭ͗̃̒ͣ̄ͩͧ͐͌̄ͯ̇̄͘͡͏̢̙̖̼͕ͅ'̫̮͍̩ͯ͋̆̆ͫ̊͌͒͌ͪ͘t̡͇͍̠̰̣̝̜̙̳̜̩̽̋̒ͧ̿ͥ̅̔̀̃̎͆͗̾̀͞ͅ ̵͙̘̝̪͔͚̩̤͎͙̖ͨ̀ͥ̆͌ͥ̚ͅs̶̶̬̞̪̳̺̺̼̆́̾̆̍̾͗͑͞ͅt͖̺͓̰͎̺̾̾͗̑̇͌ͦ͆͐̓̆̽̄ͥ̾̓̚͡͞ỏ̵̴̧̺̩̝͇̟̮̘̣̄̓̂̑̆ͮ̿ͦͧ͞p̸̣͍̫̪̹̯͇̪͕͙̼͈̺͍̦̋ͮͣͬ̏̉̾̿ͫͥ̃͂̔ͩͥ̀̚͠͞ͅ ̶̛͖̼͉͍̱͋͒ͨͭ̇ͬ́̀̕s̛̟͍̲͚͚͕̟ͯ͛̐ͥ̽ͭ͑̈̽ͅe̸͊ͬ̓̑̀ͮ͆̃̊̋́̕͏̵͖͈͕̘ḛ̷̢̡̫̣̟͈͙̗͖̭͈̹̹̝͚̰̟̥͙̹͛̃̈̈̓͌͗ͭ̈͆͌͗͐̚i̧̪͈̤̼͇̖̟̗̰̱̪̻̩̘͚̍̀̋͋̎ͫ̐̓̀͋̚͟ṉ̵̖̞͍͙̖̙̬̳̭̘̰͒̒̑ͥ̿̐͛̑ͮͩ̄̈ͭ̽͟g̵̜͍̪̫̥͇̻ͧ̈̏͂̓ͯ̍ͦͥ́̚͟ ̴ͣ̅̋̿ͨͨ́̚͏͔̙̦̪̜̲I̧s̶̶̬̞̪̳̺̺̼̆́̾̆̍̾͗͑͞ͅt͖̺͓̰͎e̶̻̺͕̭͔̩̝̳̲͇͇ͪͯͪ̂ͧ̂̓͒̑ͭͬͨͬ̆́͜͠s͗ͫ̍ͥ͆͌ͫ̊̊̄̽̔̏҉̡̦͔̘͚̗́ͅî̴̵̧͓̘̘̠̺̞̳̪̺̠̰̙ ̑̉̇̄ͪ̆̂̂ͣ̔̎͛ͤͨ͝҉̯͍̗͕̯͍̤̖͇͙ḙ̰̝̗̼͍͕̦̬͔̫́ͮͬͮͮ̊ͬͫ͂͟y̸̵͈̺̙ͥ͊͑̃̿ͧ̓ͭ̓ͦͯ͟e̶̻

Okaaaaay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back