whats pm mail? :huh:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calliethatsme

Reaction score
i need to know what pm mail is! not just what it stands for, but how i use it and stuff!

pm stands for personal message just click on the pm button on the bottom of everyones post and type in you message :D
-fp
pm doesnt stand for personal message, it stands for private message, DUH!!!! :blink:

pm doesnt stand for personal message, it stands for private message, DUH!!!! :huh:
Funny, considering everyone I've heard say it, including many guides have said 'personal message'.

I've noticed that today people seem to be really crabby. e.e

I've always called it Private Messagenger. Quite frankly I don't think it makes a difference really. They both have the initials of PM and basically mean the same thing. It's definately not worth arguing over nor having a slinging of stupidity match about it.

On the grounds that I think we've established the function of a PM and how to contact a person via PM, (which can also be done by clicking "X New Messages" under "Logged in as: Your Name") this topic will now be closed. We really don't need any silly wars over something so trivial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back