What's so bad about Universal characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
When one of my tamagotchis was a teen it was a Hawainotchi. It's a universal character. I thought it was cute but a lot of people say universal characters aren't good to have. What's so bad about universal characters??? :furawatchi: :huh:

Well I think that if you get a universal teen or adult it means that you took bad care of your tama. And it's bad because your teen can only turn into six adults! :huh: So I'm guessing that is why it is bad. :furawatchi:

There not really bad, Gozarutchi, Masktchi and Hanatchi have always previously been gotten through ill care so I assume that hasn't changed but Pyonkotchi and Pyontitchi (and Debatchi?) I assume are just there incase you don't have one life point category higher than the others, or all life points the same.

It isnt always due to neglect. though. Mine just turned into the snake-like universal one and I took super good care of it (i was traveling so I cranked its skill points up like crazy). I was hoping to get it to turn into one of those special ones that you get when you have 450pts, but I got the snake before I could get there.

Did i overwork it?

can it still turn into the special ones?

It isnt always due to neglect. though. Mine just turned into the snake-like universal one and I took super good care of it (i was traveling so I cranked its skill points up like crazy). I was hoping to get it to turn into one of those special ones that you get when you have 450pts, but I got the snake before I could get there.
Did i overwork it?

can it still turn into the special ones?
You mean Hanatchi, You can't get a special character from Hanatchi, the only characters who can grow into special characters are Mametchi (Tensaitchi), Kuchipatchi (Nonbiritchi) and Memetchi (Makiko).

Hanatchi was classed as a weak Tamagotchi in versions prior to 4 and Gozarutchi and Masktchi were always gotten through ill-care so I'm just guessing that this still applies.

Universal characters are sadly usually due to poor care. Some can be gotten by neglect, some by high weight, others by low Skill Points.

-Tamaguy#1 :ichigotchi:

Well I think that if you get a universal teen or adult it means that you took bad care of your tama. And it's bad because your teen can only turn into six adults! :hitodetchi: So I'm guessing that is why it is bad. :ichigotchi:
My teen was a Hawaikotchi and then turned into a Yattatchi, is this a universal one and is it bad?

Universal characters are sadly usually due to poor care. Some can be gotten by neglect, some by high weight, others by low Skill Points. 

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:
Yeh, I’m the same way around here, agreeing with TamaGuy#1. I mean their just so plain if you ask me…

Well.. you get one of them when thier life points are are lowerer than exepted. Mine teen only had 1 skill point and it evolved into a universal adult a year early.

TG4E :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back