What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Nope. Tony is a guy at my school and Michelle is the lovey accidental-platebreaker we all know. God Bless Ya, Michelle, and GOOD LUCK! I don't want your mum to kill you!
phew... That was scary. xD

I was like, "zomg, I could meet her."

then I was like,

"wait, zomg, I hate Michelle.... .-."

xDDD fail.

I learned that I need chocolate milk to operate properly at 5 in the morning.

phew... That was scary. xD I was like, "zomg, I could meet her."

then I was like,

"wait, zomg, I hate Michelle.... .-."

xDDD fail.

I learned that I need chocolate milk to operate properly at 5 in the morning.
You hate meh? You confusses meh.

I learn't not to eat 3 and 1/2 packets of crackers in half an hour.

You should never look at me weirdly in the morning because I uncontrolably tried to kill my brother because he looked at me wrong.

Coffee is hot.

Laura should be an artist [its a joke]

Maddy can't draw ducks

The turd pit is full of either turds or very naive stale turds. [Thats what we call where all the year 9's and freakish year 10s sit]

I'm nice.

I learned that macaroni and cheese catches on fire if you put it in the microwave for ten minutes on high. I got in TROUBLE~

I also learned that if you pester your dad for a long time, he will give you money.

I learned that wind keeps you up all night long resulting in only like 4 hours of sleep.

*Yawn*

^ That's nice... O_O

I learned that baby carrots have 35 calories. ._.

I learned that everybody hates this kid in my class, Jay. Which I kinda knew, but I didn;t know EVERYBODY hated him. xD

I learned that George is strong. O_O He caried my Tuba case without any problems today. <3

^ Ditto.x3 -swallows another kitkat- I don't think I should be at anymore valentine parties -giggle- -Swallows the Fun Dip Stick- Oww... OwO

Hey! Thats what I leanred! Don't invite to parties involving candy...-throws up- Hehe.xD

I learned David Archuleta has the same birthday as my dad 8D (Of course, not the same year xP)

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned that:

1. My munchkin's dad thinks I'm crazy. XD

2. My munchkin will give me hugs.

3. When it's windy, windows can break. 80

4. Ripping off fake nails hurt. (Snapping in half works better.)

5. If I show my gym teacher the Plantar Warts on my feet, I can get out of gym!!! XD

Georgia thinks I could make a good spaztic murderer who kills then stands there watching them bleed while smiling. I have the smile for it apparently.

Keesha thinks i'm cute when i'm high on crayons.

You can't use crayons to draw a beard on for sale sign people.

I'm good at immpromtue idiotness.

Mr K doesn't like it when I apparently disrupt the class by singing ''Seventeen Forever''.

Running on a rocky surface is not good. Can cause injuries.

Ketchup tastes better on its own.

Shimmy A Go Go is the catchiest song ever.

Rolling around the school will make people not wanna be your friend.

Doing the chicken dance to 'We're all in this together' is not normal (according to some people).

Eating grass can give you the nickname 'Cow' by your fellow classmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back