What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now 'tis be 12:54pm. A little better XD.

-Buses are bad. They make you sit in the rain while you wait for the bus.

-Mum doesn't like the idea of online friendlings. But, she agreed to take me to Sydney, America and Canada in the next 8 years XD. Sydney hopefully this year.

-Don't steal teacher's pencils. They get angried.

And yeah.

^^ What about NZ? Its pretty here and you can eat lunch infront of parilment and go into town in Chch to see drug addicts and the botanic garden which has a paddling pool which I was pushed into on a school trip. Its good!

Okay, now 'tis be 12:54pm. A little better XD.
-Buses are bad. They make you sit in the rain while you wait for the bus.

-Mum doesn't like the idea of online friendlings. But, she agreed to take me to Sydney, America and Canada in the next 8 years XD. Sydney hopefully this year.

-Don't steal teacher's pencils. They get angried.

And yeah.
IF YOU GO TO CANADA, YOU MUST COME TO VANCOUVER/RICHMOND, BC!!!

^^ Hahaha. We have alot of tourists, druggies, drunks, normal people, crazy rugby supporters and prostitutes. What a great city!

Gawddamnit.

I learnt that I forgot to mention NZ. -Runs to mum-

Mum told me that we can't go everywhere at once cuz we don't have enough money. And she says we can only go to America and Canada if we win the lottery or in a few years. I dunno where everyone lives though. Feebee's in Texas, Esther's in that Massacheuttes place which I can't spell. I dunno where everyone else is.

I promise to visit all of you one day. Promise. Well, all my closest TT friends. *Points at siggy*

^^ Come on. NZ is just across the ditch! The fares are cheap these days and theres no scary snakes or spiders that eat you!

^I shall ask my mummy.

Ohkay, she says she wants a place to stay. Same with Sydney. She wants to stay with my friendlings. And, that means 3 people staying at your house...2 who you're completely not familiar with. Eh, eh?

We already at capacity. My nana's got a spare room -laughs- Thats a joke. Nana not like strangers. Motels/hotels are cheap.

Ohkay, mummy's getting angry. She says she wants a place to stay. Gawd, she doesn't care bout people. Ohkay, I learnt that mum wants to go places but stay at their houses.

There.

^Feebee's house would be awesome.

Cuz anything Feebee-y is cool. Anything.

Gawd, gross mind is activated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back