What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Esther chose the 2 WORST picture of me to compare me with her D: And of course, we look quite alike. Just Esther looks older, in a good way. Wait, we look around the same age. She looks more mature when she's being... not normal. As in, not jumping around spazzily. Gosh, Ima bad explainer. Point being, we look very alike, just we look scarily different at times too.
NONONOKSENIA. They were not bad pictures. Disagree with me and you shall offend my judgement.

[ I'm joking. I love you, and of course we look alike. We're twins. <3 ]

Today I learnt that my clumsiness is magnified by, like, a million, when we're doing Human Pyramids in PE. I'm the lightest - everyone in the year can lift me up, so I was on top. And as you can imagine, I fell screaming to the floor. And our PE teacher, who was supposed to be taking a picture of our supposedly incredible formation, managed to capture me mid-air, crashing to the ground. It's a hilarious yet embarrassing picture and, of course, Dylan stuck it on our classroom wall. xP

-Everyone seems to love the song Gives You Hell and sing it randomly.

-Little 4th grader Arslan is obsessed with diapers :0

-People don't appreciate Barack Obama's awesome pictures.

-Jen thought that exponents were people that escaped out of prison. When I found that out, I fell to the floor laughing.

-ME AND JEN MIGHT BE GOING TO THE GIANT ROCKING HORSE ON EASTER AND WE'LL GET PICCIES. YAYNESS.

-I use too much glue in things.

-I spill paint too often, espacially when we're painting paintings on the school.

-The phrase ''Beware of the bull dog'' is insanely hilarious for some reason.

And Easterberry, I still disagree with you. But you know, that doesn't matter. I still love you and thats what matters. I asked mummy about going to MA and she yelled at me, just like she did when I asked to go to Texas.

I learnt that Ksenia still disagrees me. But I think they were adorable pictures of her. Like, really clear and up-close and stuff. I look like a freahk in mine. xD

IloveyouKsenia.

Anyway, I also learnt that, according to the rest of my classmates, Anne of Cleves was not a medieval stripper. Yeah, people laughed.

-Esther wants a new siggy

-My brother can't beat Ocarina of Time. (x3)

-When I wear my Zelda shirt I feel amazzing~

Not very much. xD

-Esther wants a new siggy
Oh yes. She does. I heard about that.

However, I have learnt that there are absolutely no decent spaz quotes that seem to be available to me today. I shall go look again.

-Overweight people named John can get a stick and charge at you when you take pictures of him on the swing and his pants falling down.

-Jen and Sarah like to hold hands when walking around the school. Truee friendsss.

-Esther has a new epic siggy.

-Mr K seems to dislike me.

-I spill paint too often.

Maddy needs a hug. But she wasn't at school D:

Pagan is a very deep person and shes also smart.

Ms. A hates cookies.

-Society thinks Short Stack is better than Miley Cyrus.

-Chalk is not poisonous. It can be eaten.

-Pencils cause hurty cheeks. Crayons are much safer.

-Soccer makes me fall over nd land on my butt. EVERY TIME I PLAY.

^Awwwwuh, I loved talking to you.

Ah well. I learned that MSN is one of the most awesomest yet the most suckiest things on this planet. AND THE VIRUS GOT TO ONE OF OUR SCHOOL COMPUTERS! NOOOOO!

-IMA SEE SHORT STACK IN JULY! YAYYYYYY!

-Farms are cold.

-Old people will pinch my cheeks when they see me knitting with a blanket over myself while listening to my iPod and sitting in an arm chair.

-Esther's accent is amazing.

-Cameras run out of batteries at the worst of times.

-Babies are attatched to me.

-When there are paddocks of llamas, me and the babies will run up to them and pat them 8D

I learned that walking around in 5 degrees Celsuis weather in a baggy hoodie, track pants, and no socks makes your feet cold. xD

I learned that LimeWire likes to screw around with me.

Yesterday I learned that trying to put your gold medal on over your goalie mask will not end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back