What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should always fully unpack my bag after going on a trip.

Finding a face cloth 2 months later is horrible. It was slimy and no longer white. Ewwies.

I learned that I tend to have the song "Wakin' up in Vegas" on repeat and listen to it for hours.

People on TT don't post much on Mondays.

Today will be the first day I didn't talk to Senny on MSN since I met her.

I enjoy chewing on straws.

You can write with knitting needles on the walls.

Though I prefer not to, since my dream last night scared me to death and it involved those dreadful knitting needles and writing on the walls, haha.

^^ Yes. D: Not a biiig pedophile stalker dude, but close enough.

But it's still kinda freaky, ahaha.

-- Mummy has a slight obsession with meerkats, and will do her victory dance when I change her desktop background to a meerkat.

-- Burnin' Up by the JB's is played everywhere, all the time. And it reminds me of Britt and Krystal, lol. They played it in Diva, Target, and Big W.

-- Most of mum's friends are friendly pensioners.

That (i think) my mum wants to meet Senny.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years she came home with 2 tickets (one for me, one for her) to go to Aussie for a month JUST so see her. Here's how I see it going down:

Mum: Guess what, Kaykay! I got tickets to go to Aussie.

Me: ZOMG! WHAT FOR!?

Mum: TO SEE SENNY!

Dad: Who the hell is Senny?

Mum: A girl that Kay met....

Me: At camp seggy.

Dad: Why does she live in Australia?

Me: Becuase all her family origionally lives there.

Dad: Oh. Have a nice trip.

XDD

That Waking up early is fail/but also not fail because I can go on TT

And that one of the Runner Ups from Paris Hiltons BBF [british Best Friend. If you've seen it, You'll know that a british guy won] Died!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back