What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that the word p.ussy shows up like p***y on TT. why is that?
Because Some people consider it a swear. Some people use it as another word for a "Cat" Others, another word for "female parts"

-

Anyway, Today I learnt that I might Not go to the rodeo. -fail-

Last edited by a moderator:
That I can always change the way things are going. I was tumbling into even further into depression, and then I told myself I could change the way I felt right then and there. So, I did and it wuz gewd. Booyah.

Ksenia's scared of thunderstorms. Dx
Because they're scary! D: I've cried because of one before and I thought it would take the roof from our house and we'll all die. D:

I get everyone on here obsessed with Short Stack. *Pokes Britt*.

I'm stupid. I fail at fractionssss.. and writing.. and everything.

My neck is too long. In my school photo it fails.

I eat too much after school. And I tend to starve myself AT school.

Tom Felton is hated and loved.

Milkshakes are addictive.

I sing too much.

Rozella is asian.

Hobos go to Coles too.

Because Some people consider it a swear. Some people use it as another word for a "Cat" Others, another word for "female parts"
I'm not talking about Puuh, I'm talking about puh. Like pimples have puss in them. That kind of p.ussy

weird.

That my DS is DONE FOR!

^ That made me laugh xD

'It's Friday' is a fail song.

I think I got new neighbours. I'm not entirely sure. So I learnt I may have new neighbours.

I hate my sister more than I thought.

Jumpnow makes hairbows look way better than we do.

Glowsticks aren't fun during the day.

ZOMG. I got Michelle's letter today. I never got told that it was being sent so it was an incredibly pleasant surprise. Now I have 2 letters I must send; Michelle's and Chelle's. And that yellow peg man is freaking adorable. His name is Sean Kingston.

I also learned that Jen and Emily like to play random tricks on meeeee ): They stole Buck. And then Rudey. And yeah. D: It was sad.

I learned more, but I can't be bothered typing it all out so yeah.

Ksenia got her letter! [i didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise]

Fish and chips just keep getting better.

^ ):

I am slow. And that makes me sad. Because I am slow at truly everything. Someone tells me a joke and I'll be all like ''.. O__________O..'' and then after 10 mins I'd crack up laughing.

At the start of fire burning, Sean kingston says What a Gwaan. Not Wa ta kwaa xD

What a gwaan is street for what's going on xD

That quitting TC cold turkey is highly suggested, highly impossible, and slightly unfair. xD

But i suppoe it IS different for each person, eh?

And that I should be sleeping seeing as it's 3.23 a.m. and I'm ehausted, yet on TT.

Also that writer's block is indeed a horrible place.

And that you can cure writier's block by drawing.

Only I suck at drawing so it was a win/lose lose/win situation 8D

And that I ramble at night.

Well, I already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back