What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a glance of something online saying that James Maslow is 6'6. HOLY TALLNESS. 8DDD I might have misread it, though. He seems maybe 6'2-3 to me. He's not THAT tall.
My Great Grandpa was 6'6. Or at least 6''5 and a half.

He died in 1991, but I remember my Dad telling me that he, [My Great Grandpa] had to Duck down a bit to get through a door-way.

--

Anyway, Today I learnt that if you sleep in too long, your neck/back will hurt.

Oh well, I'll keep doing it anyway.

My Favorite soap is getting gooooood.

Its fun to cartoon faces [My avvie, is me, I went over an actual pic of me in MS paint]

Adam lambert is an amazing singer. Actually, I learnt this last week.

My Mom told me today that I can open up my presents on Christmas eve, then sleep in on christmas day until supper time. xD

Starting January 1st, it'll be illegal to talk/text and drive at the same time, unless youre on bluetooth.

^ My Cab-Driving Cousin and her husband wouldn't listen to that anyway, then again, they're half drunk when they drive anyway.

-fail-

-

I also learnt that Teen Mom, [a show on MTV] is actually pretty interesting. The babies are so cute, The one teen mom, seems like such a spoilled brat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost failed my Phys Ed test

I passed by 18%

It was a 68%

At least it was one of the better marks in the class

Me on my own ate more than everyone at the potluck combined

That's 1 person that ate more than like 35-45 people

I payed off half my loan on animal crossing in less than a half hour.

I payed off like 300k

That James Maslow might possibly be six foot six. Geez.

That the VA for the Japanese voice of Inui from PoT is the same one that voices Kaiba from YuGiOh. O: No way.

Krystal thinks I make awesome videos! =D

It's fun to pretend my oranges are apples just to amuse Krystal. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back