Whats that

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishani

Reaction score
whas a GLITCH :furawatchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

its ritten every where and i dont know what it MEANS. plz can somebody tell, i mean rite wha is means.

plz

im new so i don realy know what it means. im not good at enlish :furawatchi: icome from SWEDEN :mametchi:

a glitch is like when something messes up like if it goes black for a sec that is a glitch. hope it helps!

whas a GLITCH :huh: :huh: :huh: ^_^ :D

its ritten every where and i dont know what it MEANS. plz can somebody tell, i mean rite wha is means.

plz
A glitch is something that is not normal to happen on a tamagotchi. Sometimes it can be O.K and not serious.....but otherwise, it COULD ruin your tamagotchi! Here's an example of a glitch: When feeding your pet, a ball appears in the menu!

If this happens to you, just reset it and press the middle button. Then selct, "download"

:furawatchi: Hope i helped! :huh: :huh: :D B)

A glitch is something weird that happens on an electronic. Example for tamagotchis, If you connect with someone but nobodys at their screen.

//-lWeRide

aha :huh:

once i bought(i dont know how to spell it) a fishing rope and i used it and got a tincan, when i got a look at the items fishing rope was still there. I used the fishing rope and got the same thing(tincan). And looked at the items and the fishing rope was still there and i used it again and got a tincan. and the same thing happened like two times more, the fishing rope was there and when i use it i get a tincan. and on the sixth time the fishing rope still there and when i used i got a fish as big as the hole screen in my tama and then the fishing rope was gone.

the thing i wanted to ask was, was that a glitch? :lol: ;) :(

aha :huh:
once i bought(i dont know how to spell it) a fishing rope and i used it and got a tincan, when i got a look at the items fishing rope was still there. I used the fishing rope and got the same thing(tincan). And looked at the items and the fishing rope was still there and i used it again and got a tincan. and the same thing happened like two times more, the fishing rope was there and when i use it i get a tincan. and on the sixth time the fishing rope still there and when i used i got a fish as big as the hole screen in my tama and then the fishing rope was gone.

the thing i wanted to ask was, was that a glitch? :lol: ;) :(
No that is not a glitch. The fishing pole won't go away until you fish out points or the dolphin.

A glitch is something strange that sometimes happens on peoples' tamagotchis. It is not supposed to happen, but it does anyway. An example of a glitch would be getting poop in your shop and it will appear in either snack or items. If you use it if it was in items your tamagotchi will slip on it and go away. Then you would have to reset and download. If you feed it to your tamagotchi, he will throw up and then you will have to download your tamagotchi. This is the best way that I can explain a glitch. It's kind of hard to explain. So I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back