What's the big deal bout the V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelia

Reaction score
I've seen alot of people get a little obsessed with the V4. Is there something special about it? I have one and I'm not going crazy cause I have one. ;)

I've seen alot of people get a little obsessed with the V4. Is there something special about it? I have one and I'm not going crazy cause I have one. :)
Yeah Im not completely obssesed either. no offence to the people who are obssesed but its getting little over rated.

Yeah Im not completely obssesed either. no offence to the people who are obssesed but its getting little over rated.
[SIZE=8pt]I know seriously. I mean I'd get obsessed if they came out with all new graphics and stuff like that. But the V4 is almost exactly like the V3[/SIZE]

Not exactly....

There are 20 new games,

They can have jobs,

Many new foods,

They can get mail,

V4 TamaTown is alot easier, and there is more stuff on it like the post office,

Much more I probly havent discovered yet.

I am OBSSESED with V4s and I am proud! ^_^

OOOOHHH!!!! For real?! I REALLY WANT ONE!!! But they've been out of stock since Christmas!!! *sob* I'm sorry, maybe I am overiacting, But I'm proud to be a fan! it sounds like SO much fun!!!

*agrees with angelgotchi11*

OMG! I So want one of those! They are so awesome! Could someone please tell me the games, foods, things, etc.?

OMG!!! I wnat one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

badly. They're not out in Canada yet, I wish they were, I have got over 50 dollars to spend, on something....

OMG!!! I wnat one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobadly. They're not out in Canada yet, I wish they were, I have got over 50 dollars to spend, on something....
[SIZE=8pt]Obsession.....[/SIZE]

I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed, although I am trying to make a growth chart...

I just haven't had a tama in a while, and my girlfriends interest in the corner shop game rekindled my own interest.

I do kind of want a v3 though, I like some of the characters on there a lot more...

but yeah Lelia, if you have a v4 would you mind helping with my growth chart? all I ask is that when you can let me know how your tama is growing,

like who it was and who it's turned into sort of thing.

I'd love it if you did, same goes to anyone else out there!

I just want to make it easier for people to get the characters they want is all... I remember when I was younger I used to use mimitchi to get all the angelgotch and gen1/2 characters, it'd be cool if kids today could do the same with their own new tamas +U+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back