What's the CRAZIEST thing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
I once answered the phone by saying, "Dear Lord, thakyou for our food, amen." instead of "Good afternoon, ************************ Speaking with Kuchi..."

I have blanked out our business name just in case... who knows what kind of crazy stalkers are out there? XD Lol jks. :lol:

umm legal= nmy friends and i covered anotherone of our friend's apartments in bubble wrap amd ducktape while he was on a trip. ANd when he came in we started running into the walls to freak himout

I took some money off of my desk ( a wad of 50 1's) tossed it in the air and started rolling in it. So fun.

I have done many crazy things. Many.

My friends and I prank called an annoying girl in our grade who thinks she's cool, and told her she was on iCarly. She believed us.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many.

I went up to some guy outisde who had a fishing pole & told him I thought fishing poles were hot. He looked uncomfortable.

I also played dodgeball on my friend's shoulders.

Ahh, good times. :)

There are several things.. the two off the top of my head would be;

- Running around in a parking lot yelling, "I BEAT EPISODE III IN LEGO STAR WARSSSS."

- After buying Lego Star Wars, on the car ride home I held the game up to my window, and gave a trucker guy a peace sign. He looked amused. Highly amused.

^exactly. LOL just get out there and be yourself. Who cares if that self has a few issues....

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, here's the picture to prove it. It was back in 7th grade. My hair was really short, but this picture is hilarious. Kaitlyn and I are obsessed with it. Haha.
Clicky! :)
That's so cute ! xD

Ah, I remember another one.

I licked off some of my mom's Nivea lotion from the couch.

That was years ago. ;D

- Made a stew consisting of various kitchen and bathroom ingredients such as Listerine, shampoo, foot cream, crackers, cheese, lemonade, sultanas, etc. Here's a picture, but don't click it if you're squeamish when it comes to these things [x]

- I've bungee jumped. It was pretty crazy. It's not easy jumping off a bridge head-down, in the middle of nowhere, cliffs surrounding you, a streaming river below you, and only one rope attached to your ankles which your life is pretty much depending on. Pictures? [x], [x], [x]

- Downloaded illegal music, it's against the law, therefore considered crazy o:

Sure there's more, cbb typing anything else.

^Bungee jumping looks so much funn! But my dad won't let me. :( I don't think I'd be able to jump off though. Everyone would be sayng "Jump". And I'd just stand there, looking over the edge. Someone would have to push me. XD

- I've bungee jumped. It was pretty crazy. It's not easy jumping off a bridge head-down, in the middle of nowhere, cliffs surrounding you, a streaming river below you, and only one rope attached to your ankles which your life is pretty much depending on. Pictures? [x], [x], [x]
Ksenia, you're crazy. I like the pictures, though. xD

I've done loads of crazy things in my time, I couldn't possibly name the craziest. I'll tell you one when I thought of one that doesn't make me seem like a complete idiot. /don't think that day will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back