What's the deal with DOWNLOADING?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fran84

Reaction score
I have had a problem recently. I was taking perfect care of my tama and it was sleeping and woke up and I didn't notice, so then all hearts were empty, and I felt all my effort was worthless! :p so I downloaded it again. What is this and does it make a fresh start like u were before??

When you download, if I recall, It goes back to your tamas bigest event. Im not sure if your harts will still be there. If not, you can play games and feed it snakes to make it happy agian.

I think it wont be the same...cos when i change the battery for my tama....the time and the weight and heart become different from what i have before i change the battery..... :p

I have had a problem recently. I was taking perfect care of my tama and it was sleeping and woke up and I didn't notice, so then all hearts were empty, and I felt all my effort was worthless! :p so I downloaded it again. What is this and does it make a fresh start like u were before??
Download will make your Tamagotchi go to a recent point in life... like waking up, evolving, showing battery sign. If the hearts were full at that point, the hearts should stay full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back