Whats the diferences between the ID L and Plus Color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurita

Reaction score
Hello tamatalkers!!

Next week im going to buy an ID L or Plus Color??

Wich one do you prefer and why?

Whats the diferences of both???

Something that i love is the weather.

I like how the tama is under the rain with his/her umbrella, but i think it doesnt exist on an ID L.

Snowing is something that i dont have seen yet on a ID L, like thunders and windy.

What is the use to make friends? because it is the goal of the ID.

and whats the goal of the plus color???

There is no "goal" on the +C, it's just to raise many generations.

There are different weathers on the iD L. So far, I have seen rain, sun, cloudy, and snow. I don't know if there are tornados, but on the +C when there is a hurricane/tornado (I forget what they call it), you can't go outside. No games, no matchmaker, no convenience store, no TamaDepa. You have to wait for the storm to be over.

On the iD, the 'friend stamps' are what it's called when you get all the TaMaToMo stamps for a character. There are... 12, I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.

On the iD, there are no seeds. You can get seeds on the +C and iD L.

The +C is a lot bigger, in real life, than the iD L. It's smaller than a Tama-go, but bigger than the iD (L). I don't know the exact dimensions, but if you look it up on www.amazon.co.jp, you can find it by searching for it.

I haven't seen my character with an umbrella when it rains on my iD L.

Also, on the iD L you can get pets, a new feature.

Also new is that with every four "friend stamps" you get on the iD L (Most four, not every. Binary posted a chart on Tama-zone about it, I think...) you unlock a new destination you can go to when you're bored.

Personally I like the iD L b/c there are more than twice the characters on the Color, and you can the downloads with an infra-red phone. The Color is good for people who don't mind simplicity, but if you tend to get bored with your Tamas after a few generations then get the iD L. I get bored with most connections after a few generations, and this is my 34th consecutive generation on my iD L.

Thanks a lot Violetchi, you answered all my questions and im less confused than before!!

I going to buy an ID L.

Gonna say that on 2012 March will be a new tamagotchi called ID L Princess Spacy.

I tried to post something about but binary dont allow by now (its seems so).

we only know theres only a color Pink black and it can be preorderer now.

Go to tamazone, theres a topic about in the News section.

Last edited by a moderator:
The iD L is very complicated and I mean, I can get bored of anything. I have raised 10 generations on my TMGC+C and then for some annoying reason decided to reset it :angry: that was a few years ago and I really regret it now :(

I own both of the Tamas, so I can give you a pretty good comparison. The differences are:

1. The iD L is far more complex with a lot more characters. I love the simplicity of the +C, but for modern tech lovers, the iD L is perfect. Don't get one if you don't have much free time though.

2. On the +C, the weather affects your Tama more. It can blow away your plant, and there are cute animations on Easter and May Day.

3. Plants grow faster on the iD L.

4. You can get downloads on the iD L.

Overall, I much prefer the +C, it's way simpler and I think BanDai kind of lost the plot of a virtual pet with the iD L; the point of that is to get to a high generation and unlock stuff, while the point of the +C is to raise a virtual pet and get all the characters.

@ Violet: I tend to get bored with Tamas after as little as two generations and the iD L is no different. I just got really impatient because I read your log and thought, I got my iD L before her, why oh why did I have to reset it so much? On the +C I raised 10 generations then I got an iD L and reset Aura my +C. Bad move; right now, I'm on the second generation on that old thing and it's not really going too good.

I think you should read two logs, one with a +C and one with an iD L (ironically, that would be mine and Violet's if you want), because that would give you information and photos about the two Tamas before making your decision. I really don't think you should go on a few short posts on TamaTalk.

~ Dazzmina ~

Hahaha I definately agree with Dazz. If you don't want to read our logs, then you should read OldSchoolTama's. She doesn't update every single day, but she does make a post about each day, if that makes sense. ;) She takes fantastic pictures and is a great logger.

Or you could read ours. ;)

Dazz said that you need a lot of free time to run an iD L, I however disagree. You need an ok amount of time. You do need some, but not a WHOLE lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back