What's the difference between...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattscer

Reaction score
What's the difference between Tamagotchi connexion and Tamagotchi connection? I'm so confused lol! Can anyone help me?

There is not a big difference between them.

There are a few minor differences - usually in what various items are called - for example, weight may be expressed in lbs (pounds) for the Connections and in g (grams) for the Connexions, Honey vs Love Potion, Muffin vs creamy Cake - stuff like that - nothing really major :wacko:

The Connections are manufactured and sold for the North American market

The Connexions are manufactured and sold for the European market (they are also made for the HongKong/Australasian market)

I am sure someone has written down all the little differences - but they don't affect the way you play with the Tama B)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I have 2 connexions. From what I've heard of Connections:

CONNEXION vs. CONNECTION

v1 differences

Proceed- Connect

Punish- Time Out

Style- Gender

Gene.- Gen.

Item- Present (not sure about this one)

BAD, OK, GOOD, GREAT!- OK, GOOD, GREAT, EXCELLENT! (not sure about this one either)

Food- Meal

Connexion v1 batch 1 had the same beeps as Connection, however, Connexion v1 later batches had different beeps.

v2 differences

Here it's evened out a bit more... This is the series 1 Connexion v2 I'm writing for.

Love potion- Honey

Hair potion- Hair gel

Costume- Stuffed animal

That's all I can think of...

v3 differences

I don't have a British Connexion. Apparently there are differences there, like scone becoming muffin. I don't know of any differences.

THERE! There you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back