Whats the Golden Tamagotchi used for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiV3

Reaction score
Whats with the Golden Tamagotchi in Tamagotchi Town?

the golden tama is comin soon at tamatown .com when it comes you have to click on 10 things with a red star on tamatown .com

then yo will win the golden tama!!

glad to help

Hello a golden tama is when you go on ten related travels and get gold stars then after you get ten gold stars you get a poster of a golden tama. "I THINK." Also don't you guys read the print! ;) :huh:

i don't really know what the golden tamagotchi is... i think that you get a tamagotchi for your tamagotchi :angry:

The golden tama is coming soon. Didn't you see it on the poster in Tamatown? I have looked around a little myself, but couldn't find any stars, so I concluded that they haven't put the stars up yet and is coming soon, just like the other half of Tamatown that's "coming soon". LOL

:angry: ~*Ally*~ :huh:

If you go to eBay and type in tanagothi v8 you wil see that in hong kong (or china I dont know) that they haye a golden tanagothi :angry: not real gold) oh yah its a version 8 how cool is that?!

Last edited by a moderator:
V8?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That is a fake.....This "JD" company produces many fake tamas....

The golden tamagotchi makes you feel really proud when you get it and its a really good award for your tamagotchi and will make your tamagotchi feel much happier. :furawatchi:

A golden Tamagotchi is recieved when you find ten star things. You go to the store where you bought yours and you'll recieve it but its coming soon.

'While on your journeys throughout Tamagotchi Town, if you see somthing with a star in on it CLICK ON IT! Once you collect all 10 Gotchi-items, return to the toystore with your golden Tamagotchi.'

I think that you'll get iteams for your tamagotchi as proof. And it will take a while to find these items they'll apear randomly on your journey and won't be in a specific place.

And that you won't have to change you Tamagotchi machine for anything. :)

If you go to eBay and type in tanagothi v8 you wil see that in hong kong (or china I dont know) that they haye a golden tanagothi :D not real gold) oh yah its a version 8 how cool is that?!
its a rip off :D

none of us know! wait for the golden tama to come out! but i bet its pretty kool. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back