Whats the Golden Tamagotchi used for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are so red stars!!! there everywhere!!! and it's coming soon so you can't do anything yet. stop posting stuff if you don't know if its true or not!!!

Tamatown.com said...How do I find the "Golden Tamagotchi"?

His Excellency, The Tamagotchi King, is currently planning a unique and fun scavenger hunt game that will include traveling throughout all the areas of Tamagotchi Town to collect clues. The grand prize for the scavenger hunt game will be a "Golden Tamagotchi" to store in your Version 3 toy. Please be patient; details on how to play this game will be COMING SOON.

u look at the microphone in the mall..there is a star..is it an item for golden tamagotchi?

i looked every wher for the stars. ther is no stars. RIP OFF!!
the stars didn't come out yet.there is only some of them

that is not a rip off if you actually read the posts, you would no.

there are so red stars!!! there everywhere!!! and it's coming soon so you can't do anything yet. stop posting stuff if you don't know if its true or not!!!
Okay, but how do we know if what you posted is true or not? Maybe those stars are just for decoration, maybe they're not. And maybe you should follow your own tip!!! :huh: :mametchi: :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see many people confused and saying things like "the golden tama is coming soon!...etc".Well...

First, go to tamatown then type in your username as usual...

Then go to the mall and into the tamagotchi 4 ever shop.Once you're in there, click on the jacket (coloured red and yellow) hanging on the wall.Then you will see a star under the screen then it will just pop up and shows you the star items that you've got! The first star item is the jacket! here are the others:

Necklace: Tamatown Mall, Tamagotchi forever shop, hanging with the hats and umbrellas.

Rabbit shoes: Tamatown Mall, Tamagotchi forever shop, by the side of the wall.

Football: Tamatown Mall, Lucky Tama Toys, behind the memetchi and mimitchi.

Banjo/ guitar: Tamatown Mall, The Tama Beat, Next to the brown cabinet.

Swirling ranbow thing: Tamatown, Game Centre, at the top of the middle slot.

Neck tie: Tamatown School, the teacher (looks like a turtle with a mustache) is wearing it around its neck.

Paintbrush: Tamatown School, look near the window.

Basket: Tamatown Food Court, Go to the stand that looks like a milkshake where mametchi stands in.Near her you will see an orange basket.

Hat: Tamatown, Tama Travel, click on the Chile picture near the flower and when the picture is on full view, you will see a hat on the rocks.

Enjoy!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's there now, and there ARE no stars, you just have to find 'hidden' items. It's pretty easy though. The golden tama looks pretty cool tho. :)

i have the golden tama in my souviners too

you have to search the site for them

its like a scavenger hunt

1 is in the arcade

2 are in the school

1 is in the travel place (in one of the maps)

1 is in the food court

5 in the mall

Whats with the Golden Tamagotchi in Tamagotchi Town?
Hi you may not know me but i think i may be able to help!!!

first you need:

Football=clothing store(mall)

jacket=clothing store(mall)

hat=Chile pic(traveling)

neclase=clothing store(mall)

green tie=teacher(school)

basket=store(foodcourt)

gutiar=music store(mall)

windmill=gamecentre

bunnyslippers=clothingstore(mall)

paintbrush=school

and when you have found all these head back to the toy store and you will recive your golden tama!!!

hope i helped? :lol: :wub: :wub:

no to get it your not looking for stars your just looking for random stuff TIP:IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN GO TO THE TOY SHOP AND PRESS THE RUGBY BALL SILLOUETTES OF THE THINGS YOU MUST FIND WILL THEN SHOW UP OK?

It's a souvenir.

There are 10 items, but there are no stars.

Stuff like the hat in the picture of Chile that don't usually belong there. And the tie of Mr. Turtlepedia.

topic closed

really... doesn't anyone realise this topic was started months before the golden tamagotchi became available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back