What's the hardest part on taking care of a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the hardest part on taking care of a Tamagotchi pet?

• Making sure all of the hearts are full

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making sure it's not overweight

• Getting Training points

• Getting the character you like

• Bringing it to school and making sure it's not a disturbance

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I SOOOOO agree with you. I freak out when I lose all of my hearts. I know I'll get --------> :pochitchi: or -------> :pochitchi:

You know? I hate those dudes. :blink:

I want -----------> :pochitchi: !!!!!!

It's hard when you have 4 tamas and you have to make sure you have all the hearts full! OH MAN!!!!!!

:D I SOOOOO agree with you. I freak out when I lose all of my hearts. I know I'll get --------> :ph34r: or -------> :eek: You know? I hate those dudes. :(

I want -----------> :blink: !!!!!!
I ahve had 3 chohimetchis! ----> :D Ummm.. The hardest thing about looking after a tama is keeping all the hearts full expecilly on V1's becaus eoyu can't pause them.

*tama star*

I don't really think any part of being a Tamagotchi Caretaker is hard.

I take care of three Tamagotchi Pets at the same time. Right now it's a V.2, V.3, and a P1 and I haven't had any trouble so far exept lugging them around.

Even though I'm probably older than most Tamagotchi Caretakers, I take care of Tamagotchis WAY beyond the basic functions of a Tama. I make sure it's safe at night, make sure it doesn't get too cold or too hot, make sure it doesn't get all scratched up or keep it from bumping all around.

I enjoy caretaking for a Tama so it doesn't bother me in the least.

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:

Hello,

I said its hard to get certain charecters but there is something thats sooooooo annoying about tamas and that is, the batteries run out too fast!!!!!

love always,

Cloe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back