Whats the highest youve gotten on the Bump Game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats the highest youve gotten on the Bump Game?

• round 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • round 2

• round 3

• round 4

• round 5

• round 6

• round 7

• round 8

• above 9

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG no lies i once got to 32! i was really bored and i had the sound on and after a while the sound of the beeps had a rythym and it got easier but after about 20 it gets really fast. :D

I don't think the bump game goes past 10. Anyway, I've only gotten to round 6.

I've beat round 8 by some miracle, then it said champion. I can't remember if there were any levels after that or I just lost round 9..

Senshiko :D

No such thing as round 9 or up!The last round is round 8,and then you become champion!If this is to harsh on you,please,dont be angry! ^^ :wacko:

Round 9. Round 8 is the last, but if you beat round 8 you technically go to 9. :ph34r:

I beat it on my first generation! :huh:

theres onley eight rounds :rolleyes:

I got to the 8th round and was champion :mellow:

easy to win

any body who said they were 9+ were lieing :rolleyes: they just want to show :blink: of without knowing there is such thing :mellow:

:angry: dont lie please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG no lies i once got to 32! i was really bored and i had the sound on and after a while the sound of the beeps had a rythym and it got easier but after about 20 it gets really fast. :D
B) you can only get to 9.

Round 8 is the last round. I've got there twelve times or more (I don't keep count). If you make your Tama heavy you will have more chances of winning and then you'll see you only arrive at 8 rounds. :D

:D you can only get to 9.
guys not 2 be rude but i think some of u may be fibing or having glitches because there r only 8 rounds on the bump game u cant go past 8

there r nine rounds! no lies! my brother got 2 it! :D
than ur brothers tamagotchi had a glitch because there r only 8 rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back