Whats the highest youve gotten on the Bump Game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats the highest youve gotten on the Bump Game?

• round 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • round 2

• round 3

• round 4

• round 5

• round 6

• round 7

• round 8

• above 9

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way, well, maybe. i dunno. :D :p it was my brothers right? u never know with your brother :p

Round 8 is the last round. I've got there twelve times or more (I don't keep count). If you make your Tama heavy you will have more chances of winning and then you'll see you only arrive at 8 rounds. :D
oh my gosh really?! i thought about that but i never really tried it. thanx!

My 5 year old son has got to round 9 twice - I saw it with my own eyes!! When you win that you get lots of fireworks then it declares you are the champion and the game stops. You get 400 points if you get that far. By the way he only won because his tama weighed about 90 pounds!!

My little one's strategy is to get his tama REALLY heavy and then constantly press the B button as fast as he can through the whole game - this gets him full power and he keeps pressing it while they are bumping. FOr a small boy he has developed a good plan and it always works for him!!

OMG no lies i once got to 32! i was really bored and i had the sound on and after a while the sound of the beeps had a rythym and it got easier but after about 20 it gets really fast. :mellow:
LIAR it only has 10 rounds!!!!! when u get to ten it says champion and u get 400 points!!!

My 5 year old son has got to round 9 twice - I saw it with my own eyes!! When you win that you get lots of fireworks then it declares you are the champion and the game stops. You get 400 points if you get that far. By the way he only won because his tama weighed about 90 pounds!!
lol, 90 pounds? ima do that. ima need lotsa diet soda... how many pounds did he lose for completing the game?

LIAR it only has 10 rounds!!!!! when u get to ten it says champion and u get 400 points!!!
sorry but i guess u had a glitch because there r only 8 rounds

How do ya'll get so high? That game is hard! Maybe it's Just Me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back