What's the last movie you watched?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame II. It's not a good sequel and it's hardly a movie, it felt more like a failed pilot for a television show. :( It's perfect to watch in a Mystery Science Theater-esque viewing though! :D

Osmosis Jones! Not a great film, but I really liked the animated portions of it and the characters that were in those moments. Drix is my bae. :wub:

Robots, the 2005 Blue Sky Studios film. I only thought it was okay, but the animation still looks really nice!

no country for old men.

not many in my group loved the film, which i did! i thought it was cool how nothing was all stitched up all happy at the end.

and how anton chigurh, the villain and who i find to be the most interesting and open to interpretation character, was the only who got his ending - the sheriff retired, carla-jean; wells and moss all died at either anton's hand or his circles, and. well yeah everyone dies or has to leave their profession and despite anton having a severe injury, he still manages to survive and possibly do what he keeps doing. i liked him,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back