What's the longest you've stayed up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm well being a student Ive gone almost a week without a proper nights sleep that was rough I go through random boughts of insomnia.

Most recently Ive had three- four days of no sleep then i crash over the weekend and all is good in the end. Insomina sucks balls.

Imagine laying there thinking I should sleep and after three hours and your still awake and youre wondering what the hell that guys shirt meant not that you care but you have the time.

Or you imagine what life would be like if something happened then bam! I want to write a novel. So yeah.. a curse a gift its both.

I have several stories in the making due to my many nights of being sleepless.

I've been up for three days straight once, it was really horrible (blame me for not doing my thesis in time). I got very sick shortly after that.

The latest I stayed up was maybe till 5 AM(on a Newyear, watching a movie). So never more that 24 hours.

I also don't have a problem with sleeping. Thank God for that. :D

When it was my dissertation deadline I was awake for a whole 42 hours and it was horrible but I got it in on time then just crashed out

On Friday-Saturday I stayed up till 6 am then fell asleep for 3 hours and my mom woke me up.

I was absorbed in the coolness of anime and Tamachat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back