What's The Mos Embarrassing Song on Your iPod

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

Reaction score
The most embarrassing song on my iPod (well me and my friends think it is.....) is "Thats Just The Way We Roll" by the Jonas Brothers.

But pepole i know who are 'normal' would say that the song "Blood" by My Chemical Romance is the most embarrassing song on my iPod. (but me and my friends like that song! haha)

I'd guess, it's the This is Sparta remix xD .

I'm listening to it and people are like "watcha listening to?" and I'm like "This is Sparta remix" and they're "Whut? O__O"

'Splish Splash Elmo took a little bath!' My friend loaded it up for me as a Christmas present (I had no idea she was doing it) and because she likes all those STUPID songs, she thought she'd dump them on my iPod. There's stuff like Just Keep Swimming and Speak Whale and stuff. I didn't talk to her for months because the popular girls stole my iPod and went through it (All my personal pics were on there!) and then like emailed the list of songs and pic links to literally EVERYONE in the 8th grade. It was soooooooooo embarassing. But yeah I hate that stuff

Party in the U.S.A. .__.

I have no idea how that song got on there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back