Whats The Most Touching Movie Show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wHEN JEROME SAVES WEED FROM DROWNING AND SAYS "wait for me rocca robert noss heuler" and he flotes away down streem ;(

Well The Most Touching Episode of My Favorite Soap Opera (Days of Our Lives) Was Where Shawn Brady (The Old one. Not the younger shawn) Gave up his oxygyn so his Son Bo could live. And Bo was sick at the time. The Episode where Bo's Daughter Chelsea and Bo go in for surgery (Chelsea gives Bo Part of her Pancreas)

Another Episode from that show that was very touching was the one where Zack dies. That episode had me in tears. The Funeral and especially the part where Lexie(doctor) tells Hope(his mom) That Zack was gone.

The Episode where Sai was gone (Sai From Hikaru no Go. NOT Naruto) was sad

Same with episode 51 of Full Metal Alchemist....Where envy showed Ed his true face, and he looked just like Hoenhime. (Ed, Al and Envy's Dad)

And as for Touching movies. I dunno really, Full Metal Alchemist- Conquer of Shambala was pretty touching, same with Spirited Away

Flicka was good too. And Black Beauty.

Well The Most Touching Episode of My Favorite Soap Opera (Days of Our Lives) Was Where Shawn Brady (The Old one. Not the younger shawn) Gave up his oxygyn so his Son Bo could live. And Bo was sick at the time. The Episode where Bo's Daughter Chelsea and Bo go in for surgery (Chelsea gives Bo Part of her Pancreas)Another Episode from that show that was very touching was the one where Zack dies. That episode had me in tears. The Funeral and especially the part where Lexie(doctor) tells Hope(his mom) That Zack was gone.

The Episode where Sai was gone (Sai From Hikaru no Go. NOT Naruto) was sad

Same with episode 51 of Full Metal Alchemist....Where envy showed Ed his true face, and he looked just like Hoenhime. (Ed, Al and Envy's Dad)

And as for Touching movies. I dunno really, Full Metal Alchemist- Conquer of Shambala was pretty touching, same with Spirited Away

Flicka was good too. And Black Beauty.
Ohmigawd! I love Days of Our Lives! I hated it when Zack died because of Chelsea's running over him. Lexie likes Abe, but she's kinda in love with Tek. Shawn Brady (the old one) missed his sister, Corrine or something? Caroline?Charlene? And she was sick in bed, and told everything to Shawn, Shawn B., Belle, Marina?, and something. I cried when Claire, Belle's daughter, got kidnapped. I forgot what happened to Chloe, Mimi, and Rex. Hm..this is so touching, I cried!

Latest posts

Back