What's the point of the throne?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaRhidica

Reaction score
I went to the shop in my tama recently, and then I saw a throne as one of the items for sale. It was worth a lot (5000+), when I asked my friend what would happen if I used it, he said my tama would just sit there. He's not aware about what's so special about the throne, (other than the fact that you sit there) and neither am I. Can anyone tell me what's the point, or what's so special about this over decorated chair?

Yes, it is simply an item. It does not help your Tamagotchi in anyway, though it does give a nice animation of your Tamagotchi sitting on the Throne :(

//Haze

i like the throne cuz your tama sits in it for like 3 min, they only use the skateboard (or whatever) for about 30 sec. *yumi loves throne ;P*

i think it is dead boring coz it justs sits there looking ugly coz it shuts its eyes and its lips stick out ^_^

I have a throne too but my tamagotchi doesnt even like it. whats the point? help!!! :blink: B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back