What's the possibilty of getting Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah102289

Reaction score
My orginal tama had a baby.

The orginal was a boy, Phu, & his adult form was Pyonkotchi. The match maker hooked him up with a female Debatchi.

Now I have a generation 2 toddler. The toddler is Mohitamatchi. Does anyone know the chances of me getting Gozarutchi? Is there any tips on how to get Gozarutchi?

I am keeping a detailed log of this tama, so if you have any questions about it, ask.

Thank you.

u have to treat ur tama a scertin way to get a better chance of getting 1 but u have to ask me first and say please

what? i know you have to treat your tama a certain way. the way you treat it makes it what it is... do you know how to get gozarutchi? if so, please tell me.

huh odd I have a gen 2 toddler thats a mohitematchi and its parent was a pyonkotchi. :unsure:

huh, that is odd :unsure: i wonder if the parents have anything to do with what they turn into.

huh, that is odd :( i wonder if the parents have anything to do with what they turn into.
they dont. all the babies look the same, and random if you get boy or girl, its only the way you raise it will determine what it will turn into....as far as i know atleast...

here it is

Couch Potato-Never exercise your Tama, feed it snacks to make it happy. When you connect with people try to give or get presents instead of playing games.

Possible Characters: Masktchi or Gozarutchi.*bows*

I've always gotten Hinotamatchi, or Hikotchi, then raised it bad, it got sick 3 times/hearts were always at 1/and it was close to dying.

That's how I got Gozarutchi! *bows* :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back