What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Nazzpuller is a misheard lyric from Jerkin' Crocus by Mott The Hoople. It's actually 'NADS puller. xD Woopsie. But, yeah I think Nazzpuller sounds cooler anyway.

Oh and the "bam" is just because I like to use violent sound effects for emphasis.

Avatar: It's a picture of Prince from the early 80s/Dirty Mind era. I love prince.

Siggy: My username,"Hecka Slammin'" just cuz it's a funny phrase, and some lyrics from Looking for the Perfect Beat by Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: I've explained before - favorite character from Warriors series.

Avatar: Alex Gaskarth, ohbby :'D

Signature: Lyrics to Stella by All Time Low, my current favorite off their new album, Nothing Personal :)

Username- I've said before, my friend told me it's Amaze in pig latin. (some rule about when it starts with a vowel you cancel it out at the end or somethin..)

Avatar- I like how it's edited so the only color is in the sunglasses.

Sig- I usually jyst keep my name, twitter, youtube, and smooth smoothies and just change the colors around to go with my avvie.

Username: I was obsessed with Kiwitchis when I first joined (I still like them D:) and back then, all the cool members used underscores in their names. xD

Avvie: Um.....it's something I found on a website and I think it's funny and true. xD

Siggy: Gerbils are love. 8D

Username; When I made this account, I couldn't knit. Now I'm trying to knit a scarf by the end of the year and am half way through it. :)

Avatar; SHORT STACK! I love 'em. And saw them live on Friday. Though this avatar looks kinda creepy, I like it. Thanks to Maria who found it for me. 8D

Siggy; My current favourite song, Rain On Her Parade by SS. And a random inside-joke. :) I'm actually quite happy with my siggy now, even though it's not colourful.

Username - Oxymorons FTW

Avvie - It's me. I love it.

Siggy - Demetri Martin is cool. I adore him. End.Of.Story.

Username: Gaga obsessed at the time.

Avvie: My husband Andy! xD

Signature: No idea. -160 is a group. :)

Username - Oxymorons FTW
Avvie - It's me. I love it.

Siggy - Demetri Martin is cool. I adore him. End.Of.Story.
I love Demetri Martin too.

*Steals > :D *

He' s adorable. ;o;

Username: Spur of the moment. I actually wanted to put x.herpastwaspainted.:grey but I don't like really long usernames; they don't look or feel right. It was much easier if I shortened the whole thing, so there you go. Also, I like the color grey.

Avatar: I found it on DeviantArt. Thought it was really cute. Also a spur of the moment, but it doesn't really fit with my personality.

Signature: I found it online when I searched for poems about Nightmares. This is an excerpt from it. I chose the words that had the most impact on me and I fooled around with the font and the colors. I thought I'd make the whole thing grey since it matched my username and color, but at the last moment, I made the word "cuts" crimson to make it stand out among the other neutral shades. Also, its an obvious reference to blood which made it seem more unique.

User: I like the way the word looks

Avvie: I like tornadoes :)

Siggy: matches avvie.

USER: I LOOOVVVVEEEE Mr.Freezies. Especially the jumbos. My favorite jumbo flavor is grape because it PWNS Dr.Pepper! [/rant]

AVVIE: An awesome pic of me last christmas. Santa hat FTW!

SIGGY: A link to my favorite Roleplay, and in Xmas colors discribes my christmas avvie! xDDD

Username - I liked tamagotchis >///<

Av - I seriously forgot and i can't even see it

Sig - Some random quote that i don't even know the meaning of. hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back