What's the weather like in your town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopped snowing. I hope it dosnt start again >_< But yeah. It's cold, freezing, icy, everything that describes cold.

It's cold. -5 Celcius, I think.

Uhm.

There's snow on the ground.

And it's been there for a while, so it's pretty much just ice.

And it's been cold enough to keep snow from the 22nd of December until now, so, it's been cold for a while.

And there's this big river that has frozen over.

And everyone's freaking because we've ran out of that salty gritty stuff for the streets.

And yeah. :/

It's pretty much the same as it was last year in February.

Oh and a ton of schools are closed. Not mine, though.

But I'm staying off anyway. I have a throat infection. xP

A little cloudy here. Doesn't look like it'll snow again just yet. Kept my school shut all week. The only problem is it's a nightmare along my street, as it is not a main road and the council won't get anything that isn't a main road gritted, if that is the correct word. A lot of the houses have giant icicles hanging off the roofs. Some are dangerously placed right above doors. I panic ever time I walk down the road.

Still very snowy.Like many people across the UK, my school's been shut all week.

Mr Weather Man says more snow is coming!
The weathers exactly the same here.

[SIZE=7pt]Awful...[/SIZE]

Some people would love it. 20 degrees. Snow on the ground [but melting], and blue skies.

I seriously hate snow, but I love Winter. I love the cold. I hate heat <<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back