What's the weirdest thing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Health Teacher: "You have to eat yours nuts"

Algebra Teacher: "What's happening", "My board is acting jacked up"

Other than that my teachers does the weirdest things with actions, not words..

well one time my old teacher said "Mariah, what's pi multiplied by 2?" but i wasn't paying attention because i was working on another problem so she screamed

"You SHUT UP NOW!!!" -_- it was really creepy because she looked like a complete fool. Teachers can be crazy ya know.... :furawatchi:

she taught us a swear word in french, and then said "Now don't go telling your little siblings about this word! And if any other french immersion teacher catches you saying this they'll ask if you know what it means and you'll say 'Yeah! Mme. M told us!' then I'll be in BIG trouble!"

Okay, well my class has a very wrong mind...okay, very wrong minds...so in grade four, we were having a lecture(we've had like 10million lectures this year(grade 6)) because we lost a some of the balls at lunch, so she's like, "we have a big ball problem." And we all burst out laughing.

A grade 4 teacher was talking about the butterfly we had, and she's like giving us information, "the sex is male...oops, not supposed to say that in school."

Okay, in grade three, we were so immature, and our teacher was talking about like atoms or something micro like that, "You can't see them with the naked eye," and we burst out laughing, then she's like, "NAKED NAKED NAKED!!!"

Our teacher this year was doing science with us and it waas something like, "blow between the balls," and we all tried not to laugh, but failed. We were only doing a science thing with plastic balls and a straw but...

she taught us a swear word in french, and then said "Now don't go telling your little siblings about this word! And if any other french immersion teacher catches you saying this they'll ask if you know what it means and you'll say 'Yeah! Mme. M told us!' then I'll be in BIG trouble!"
xDD

My French teacher said pool in french.

Here's how it went:

Mme: "Pool in French is 'Picine'. PISSINE."

Class: XDD

Mme: Remember class: Never Pissine in the Picine.

Class: XDD..."Ew."

Well, the other day in Geometry, we were learning how to find the volume and the surface area of spheres.

Ms. L was like, trying to give us a visual, I guess. (Not that a visual was really necissary here.) And she said, "You know those Cadbury Cream eggs? Imagine one of those, only you sucked the cream filling out. So now all you have is an empty chocolate shell..."

Surprisingly, no one laughed. Then again, maybe I was the only pervert who thought of that.

It got me curious, though. It IS possible to suck all the cream out of a Cadbury Cream egg. I tried. It's hard to do, you have to suck very... forcefully. xD Sometime I shall make a video and put it on Youtube, proclaiming to the world my discovery. 8D

EDIT: I am a grammar fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once my teacher was talking about descriptive paragraphs, and she was making up her own on the spot. (she got a little too into it o_O) and she's like: "imagine running down the street, lungs out of breath, the sweat.. dripping down my bra" then she's like "OOPS"

all the girls were liek "omg did she just say that!?" the boys were just like "wtf!?"

it was very funny. plus, it was on the ... second day of school, way to start off the year.

My teacher said "Orgasm" instead of "Organism" XD
Once my sister said vice versa of what your teacher said. xD

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! O:" - My BD. <3

Once he said something about percussion putting their 'little things'( i.e. Mallets... And this pumpkin that Jahmir found. e.e; ) in the closet, and the pervert section burst out laughing. xD

My homeroom teacher was singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty," (he's a DUDE!!!!!!)

One of my teachers said "I hate this school because it's filled with Scum bags."

Yeah that pretty much topped the charts for me.

Me and Kayla were doing some planet leaflet in science..

Me: Sir what colour is Uranus?

Sir: That's a bit of a personal question don'tcha think?

Me and Kayla: xDD

Sir: But if you must no its pink I have a bit of a rash.

Me: Reeeeeeeeaaaalll nice dude

Sir: Nahh im kidding its an icy blue xDD

My homeroom teacher was singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty," (he's a DUDE!!!!!!)
Omg I know!!! (we are in the same homeroom if u are wondering) Mr B is really funny lolz. xDD

Whatever teachers say, it always comes out wrong, the whole class will start laughing, and the teacher will be like, "what's so funny?". xD

My health teacher was showing us onthe projector (sp?) screen how a boy pees. (DDx) And she was running her finger up and down the boys "you know what" and I almost bursted out laughing. When she said "sometimes it sticks up like this" (for reasons which I will not say) And some people started laughing.

I forget what teacher it was, but they were like "No!!! You gotta do it like this!" I think it might have been in English/Reading but I'm not sure. I started laughing.

Teachers always say wrong stuff. xDD Well, hey, free entertainment right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gillespie was giving us his "Right vs. Wrong" speech when we learned about the gov't.

Gillespie: There is nothing wrong!!! It isn't hurting anyone else!!! So why should I get arrested for making dope in my basement!!!???

Class: 0_0

When he gets into his speeches/lectures he gets shout-y and elaborate movement-y.

Gillespie was giving us his "Propaganda" speech when we learned about WWI.

Gillespie: There are always hot blonds standing next to cars in magazines!!! It makes you think, "Ooh! If I buy that car I'll attract hot blonds." But guess what!!! Every car I bought, hasn't come with or attracted a hot blond!!!

Class: 0_0

Yeah...Mr. Gillespie's Period 4 Horizon Social Studies Class, can get get very off-topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back