What's the Worst Disaster that ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats the worst disaster that ever happened in your opinion?

• london bombings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oklahoma city bombing

• the twin towers, 9/11

• the tsunami

• running out of milk after you've poured the last of your cereal

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering
The first 4 (and some different ones that weren't on the list), at last someone else who watches the News!

The first 4 (and some different ones that weren't on the list), at last someone else who watches the News!
i know! sometimes cartoons are too boring, so i decide to watch the news! it's usually more interesting than a talking dog and aman with shaggy hair!

Who ever voted for running out of milk you are very rude!
Agree the others were lives we were talking about, but who knows maybe they don't know those words are uninformed of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know! sometimes cartoons are too boring, so i decide to watch the news! it's usually more interesting than a talking dog and aman with shaggy hair!
I just do to learn about what goes on in our world and for reference example: I was voting for the Nick Kids 2005 Chioce Awards when the singer thing, Nellie, I recalled he got accused of something, so I didn't vote for him, but I think he won that section anyway! :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

I had just heard more bombing have happened in London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back