Whats up with the Office!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover365

Reaction score
My tama v4 finally got a job as a fashion desinger but I went to tamagotchi town and went to the office and I dont know what to do there! I thought that i would be abole to do cool things there but nothin is happenin! Plz tell me im doin somthin wrong. :eek: :eek: :D

I've heard that you can collect a souvenir from the office once you've got a job, but I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know if it's true or not.

Nothing happens in there... it's quite pointless. All it's good for are the tips about different jobs. I'd like it a lot better if it had a list of possible jobs or a little game or something useful other than a random tip generator... *grumble grumble*

yer and i got this thing were it shows u were u can get all gotchi-prizes and it says you can get things from the office and it says there is a hardware store and a gym?? i mean what the!! lol

yea its boring you can't do anything in the office it sucks

Its useless. They just made it for the fun of it. I'll probably email bandai about it. Its, like, a waste of time putting it on the site if you can't do anything. **)

Anyway, on the (kinda) bright side, you can get a souvinir there... LOL :huh:

you can't really do anything at the office, but click on the card at the counter, and you should get the souvenir 'id card'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back