what's up with v.4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sock

Reaction score
HELP!!! Toys R Us is WHIPED OUT on tamas! I REALLY WANT ONE!!! I only *cough* have 12 Tamas!!!( But only three have batteries ^_^ )

So while I wait for them to restock (anytime NEXT week *sigh*), can somebody PLEASE tell me what new stuff they've added to the Tamas? It sounds really fun so far; just to get me a little more excited... ^_^

I don't know but you ccan read about them here->V4 read this

-mimichi7

hope I helped

ps. there is a lot of reading involved. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
if you live in the UK like me, they're not out because we ALWAYS have to wait for tamas to be released!

go on eBay.

if you're in somewhere like the USA then i think you can wait for them to restock or something lol

hope i helped :unsure:

The same thing happened to me. I found a Rising Sun one today!

if you live in the UK like me, they're not out because we ALWAYS have to wait for tamas to be released! go on eBay.

if you're in somewhere like the USA then i think you can wait for them to restock or something lol

hope i helped :p
Me to, I just got the yellow/orange one with bubbles off ebay now I have to wait for it to be delivered. USA always gets them first because they're partners with BanDai. I live in Canada and I still have to wait, but my tama that I ordered from ebay will be here in about a week!!!

7 tamas!!!! YES FINALLY!!! :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back