WHATS UP WIV MA V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
My V4 keeps freezing and saying it ran outta battery. Even tho its a new battery and i checked tht its the right sort. And jusdt the minute the screen went fussy a black bits appeared on the screen and over ma tama! (i think it was her baby she is with!)

this is probably a glitch.

sounds kinda like what happned to my v4.5. not sure but it may be the freeze glitch or somthing like it. try downloading. if that doesn't work, try a full reset.

sounds kinda like what happned to my v4.5. not sure but it may be the freeze glitch or somthing like it. try downloading. if that doesn't work, try a full reset.
i keep donloading it. mit stops the freezing 4 a while butthen freezes agen. She has just frozen rite the minute! :D

But she has a baby...But so does ma other version. They both hav boys even tho i wanted them 2 keep breeding, shall I reset my tama thn? 2 stop it going weird? :D

Yes, just reset it. If you don't, you won't be able to raise your tama properly. Sorry about this glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, just reset it. If you don't, you won't be able to raise your tama properly. Sorry about this glitch.
Its kk ty. My tama is a girl harutchi called Fiona! Im gonna make her turn in2 mimitchi ma fave character. Ty 4 da help! :)

that happened to me loads of time and the battery was new. but the glitch will work when i drop it. thats why i take really good care of it and put on the couch whenever possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back