whats ur fav color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm? does it really matter? This should be in fun stuff or in nothing at all, what's on your mine means whats on your mind about tamagotchis, I think this should be moved.

~Lola*Girl~

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite colors are black, blue, green and white and maybe sometimes red depending on my mood. and lola*girl, what you said was kinda rude.

my favorite colors are black, blue, green and white and maybe sometimes red depending on my mood. and lola*girl, what you said was kinda rude.
no, what I said was perfectly fine. it was mr stating my opinion. Don't take me the wrong way i made the same mistake. This should be moved somewhere else.

My favorite colors are Purple, pink, blue, green, and black. :D B) :p :angry: :(

And Lola*Girl, please don't be so rude. She posted this topic because she simply wanted to know what your favorite color was. :D

:p Angelgotchi11 :eek:

My favorite colors are Purple, pink, blue, green, and black.  :D   B)   :p   :angry:   :(
And Lola*Girl, please don't be so rude. She posted this topic because she simply wanted to know what your favorite color was. :D

:p Angelgotchi11 :eek:
Yes, i'm not being rude. I'm stating my opinion. If I was rude i would be shouting with capps (BLABLA ARRGHHARRGH!). I'm not being rude. all I'm saying is that it should be moved. And if this keeps continusing with you calling me rude (which i'm not) and Me saying I'm not, it's considered spam (read the rules) and this will be reported

LG

Hrm? does it really matter? This should be in fun stuff or in nothing at all, what's on your mine means whats on your mind about tamagotchis, I think this should be moved.

~Lola*Girl~
this should not be moved. this is not fun stuff or somthin else. this is whats on my mind and i want to know what your fav color is. im not trying to be rude but if you just going to post rude comments like that then dont post at all. :angry:

this should not be moved. this is not fun stuff or somthin else. this is whats on my mind and i want to know what your fav color is. im not trying to be rude but if you just going to post rude comments like that then dont post at all. :angry:
I am not being rude (for the last time:) ) and also it should be moved because *what's on your mind is about Tamagotvhis *whats on your mind* This should be moved. Im sorry if your taking this the wrong way but I am just saying. There was no example of me being rude. You know what? Lets just all stop talking so this doesn't start to flame.

I am not being rude (for the last time:) ) and also it should be moved because *what's on your mind is about Tamagotvhis *whats on your mind* This should be moved. Im sorry if your taking this the wrong way but I am just saying. There was no example of me being rude. You know what? Lets just all stop talking so this doesn't start to flame.
this is actually in the non tamatalk section of whats on your mind. :D

So it really is in the right section. :(

But that is true...so lets not talk anymore about this and get back on Topic. :p

:D :angry: :eek:

this is actually in the non tamatalk section of whats on your mind. :D So it really is in the right section. :(

But that is true...so lets not talk anymore about this and get back on Topic. :p

:D :angry: :eek:
Actually just saying ( For the last time ) It should be moved to NON because *what's on your mind* IS about Tamas. But back to your subject.

:( OK! i'm not being rude but we should close this because this has gone on for way too long like... 10 posts! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back