Whats ur favorite name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have aa few favourite girl's names. Krystal is an amazing name.. love it to bits. I used to wanna name my child Bridgette for some reason, but I've reconsidered. I wanna name my girl child Cindy.. cause I just like that name. Maybe I should name her Cinderella.. xDD

Favourite boys' name... uhmmmm.. I'm not really sure. Bradie's a cool name cause I had never heard of it 'till I started liking Short Stack. Buuuut, I don't actually think I have a favourite, haha.

Favorite girl name - Jocelyn

I don't really have a favorite boy name, so if I had a boy as a child, it might take me a while to think of his name xD

I have aa few favourite girl's names. Krystal is an amazing name.. love it to bits. I used to wanna name my child Bridgette for some reason, but I've reconsidered. I wanna name my girl child Cindy.. cause I just like that name. Maybe I should name her Cinderella.. xDD
Favourite boys' name... uhmmmm.. I'm not really sure. Bradie's a cool name cause I had never heard of it 'till I started liking Short Stack. Buuuut, I don't actually think I have a favourite, haha.
bradie is cute :)

People I know influence what I think of names.

My current favourite names are Esther, Vivienne, Tyler and Bradie.

The girls names have nice meanings too :)

Girls: Kayte, Katie, Ksenia (duh), Abby, Alli, Anni.

Boys: Michael, Anthony, Cyle/Kyle, Norman.

And for all you people that thought Kayte was pronounced Kay-tee, it's actually Kay-t. hehe.

K (girl) names: Are names from people I know in real life.

A (girl) names: Are my puppy's names

M, A, C/K (boy) names: Are boys I first dated. (Just a little elementary school crush)

N (boy) name: My first (and only) boy dog.

People I know influence what I think of names.
My current favourite names are Esther, Vivienne, Tyler and Bradie.

The girls names have nice meanings too :)
I love you Maria.

And, to the topic starter, that's my brother's name. :)

Except he spells it Reuben.

This will probably change:

Girls- ehh.. not sure. maybe Sophia, Bronwyn or Mave. And Weiwei and Ksenia had some good ones too. :)

Boys- Idk. It's hard to make a boy's name not too common, but not whacko, for me.

Girls: Lexi, Beverly, and Hilary.

Boys: Logan, Steve, and Eli.

My mom likes the name Lorelei and I like the names Kathryn, Ginny (Harry Potter-inspired) and Amber. And Devin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back