What's ur personality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your personality group?

• Goth/Punk/Emo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prep/Popular

• Loner

• Geek/Nerd

• Loser

• Normie(Normal)

• Other

• All of the Above

• Nothing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My personality:Hyper

Shy (only in front of people I don't/hardly know...)

Nice
you beta give me credit! I made the avvie and all you do is copy it add colour and put your name on it!!! STEALER!

I am

funny

funky

cool

Girly

Popular

kind

sweet

Daa daa!

I am not really sure, if you'd really like to know.

Labels are for cans, not people.

"If I HAD to have a label, I'd stick one on myself saying ME" -Tgd

I made up the quote...oh....well, I don't know exactly how long ago. But it's true ;) I hate labeling myself for other people because I could say, "ZOMG I'm soooooo popular....and I'm sooooooo pretty!! I am the smartest in my class and I am just tooooo cute! heeheheee" when actually, I could just be lying to get attention. I don't have a personality, I just act the way I think I should act. More or less, the way I want to act. I think that if you label yourself, then some people follow your path.....and not be themself. And that is the most important thing. :huh: If you ARE goth/emo, then you are. But who says so? Do you have teh right to label yourself? I act like....well....Tgd :angry:

*Tgd*

MY POLL STINKS!.....feel free to message me and answer back...

XOXO Ciao XOXO

Swimmer267
thats a lie, your poll doesnt stink*sniff sniff* whew! lol.

im like, european rock star!!!!!!!

hyper

shy (some times)

hyper

sugar rusher person

smily

i creep myself (and others) out

i loooove everything! ok, i lied....i like...skrach that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im the hyperest girl in my class, have lots of close friends, get excited at almost everthing, Im very hyper when Im skating, I wanna skate for two hours right now but the RINK IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooo

Oh I get tese "hyper seizures" where I break out in random hyperness, Im obsessed with summer.....Im always happy, I have a great fashion sense, I shop frequently, I believe I can do anything as long as Im excited...that kind of girl.

Im the hyperest girl in my class, have lots of close friends, get excited at almost everthing, Im very hyper when Im skating, I wanna skate for two hours right now but the RINK IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooOh I get tese "hyper seizures" where I break out in random hyperness, Im obsessed with summer.....Im always happy, I have a great fashion sense, I shop frequently, I believe I can do anything as long as Im excited...that kind of girl.
xD

You should stay away from me. If I decide I dont like you...............well...................... i am just mainly numb and depressed...................since......................................

I am shy at first u know me, then I start hangin out and not be like shy, if u annoy me or bother me, you will find me evil, and bassically, I am always that sarcastic funny wild lion roaming around, bassically doing notin.

I am on the slightly pretty side of geekyness. I am smart, play the trumpet, and have exactly 8 friends. I am friendly though. I feel like only they understand me. But I object to emo, preppy, and popular people. Especially cheerleaders (no offence).

I'm me. Like SK said, Labels are for cans.

I'm quite a reserved person really. I like to wear black and spikes, that doesn't automaticly make me a goth.

I'm Snowy, deal with it.

If you don't like me for who I am then screw you. I don't change for anyone but myself.

I am on the slightly pretty side of geekyness. I am smart, play the trumpet, and have exactly 8 friends. I am friendly though. I feel like only they understand me. But I object to emo, preppy, and popular people. Especially cheerleaders (no offence).
Why do you object to people because of what certain people label them? Just because people get labeled the same doesn't automaticly make them the same. They are completely different people. They have completely different hearts.

If I labeled myself I'd hopefully not be a can when I woke up the next morning...

I am me and that is just how I am...

I am Musical, Crazy, Bubbly, Exceedingly annoying, Nice, Shy and most of all Unpredictable

My friends Love me for me And wouldn't dare change me...

I don't change for anyone.

And to me this is the way I should stay forever

You guys please stop saying, "labels are for cans. i'm just me-" because we KNOW you are you - who else would you be? just describe yourself for goodness sake! :blink:

You guys please stop saying, "labels are for cans. i'm just me-" because we KNOW you are you - who else would you be? just describe yourself for goodness sake! :huh:
Everyone is allowed an opinion. You shouldn't force your opinion on others. You also have no right to tell people what to post. Some people believe in labels. Others don't. Deal with it, everyone's different.

You guys please stop saying, "labels are for cans. i'm just me-" because we KNOW you are you - who else would you be? just describe yourself for goodness sake! :huh:
Oh so are you making fun of my quote? :huh:

If I were to have a label, I'd stick one on myself saying ME. -Tgd
Nah I'm just joshing you. But we are true to our opinions. Alot of us don't believe in labelling ourselves, so don't try and force your opinions on us. :huh: You may not think you were, but I was a little offended by your post. I have my opinion and I'll stick with it. I have my own special personality.

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back