WHAT'S WRONG WIT ME?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasrock456

Reaction score
Well.... here's the story. I've know this guy (who i like and am very into) for almost 5 years. He's 1 grade higher than me and he's sooooo cute!!! The problem is i know that he's liked me for while ( not sure if he still does) and i want to tell him but it always really akward if i ever see him or try to talk to him now. I've also just moved don't his phone # or email address, and i can't get him out of my head! HELP ME!!

My advice:

If you don't want to tell him straight up"I like you"

try to drop hints,ex:smiling sweetly when he's around,giggle,wave at him across the room,but DON'T OVERDO IT! Hope this helps!

I'm sorry to be so harsh, but this sounds more like infatuation, which is lust, not love. I have no advice except; get over it soon, and it won't hurt as badly when it ends! Bye! ^_^

If you like him, then you might want to tell him. Who knows? You might even end up together. But, as ninny said, it is just an infatuation. Not love. Or at least that's what it sounds like. Best of luck.

Spongeboby

This is happening to my friend. She went on a trip to Yorkton,Saskatewan (sp?)last month and she met this guy. She really liked him and he liked her. A few days later he left to go home and he didn't say good-bye to my friend. So she has been thinking about him all the time and she wants to see him again but he lives all the way in Nova Scotia from Manitoba where my friend lives. Shes trying really hard to get over him and it seems to work. Just try and do things that will help keep your mind off him. It might be hard but it should work. Hope it helps!

-Happyqueen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back