what's wrong with her?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yazzygurl77

Reaction score
ok so all of a sudden i try to take yazzy to work but the buttons won't work. And when it DOES work the highlight thing won't stop on a icon and when it does stop if i try to go to it, it'll say PUASE or SOUND >on >off

so what's wrong with her? do i have to *debug* her? what is that anyways and will it kill her? she's the first one of mines to EVER make it into thier 2nd generation i don't want to loose her im almost in the 3rd gen. please help!!!

it sounds like a glitch. unfortunately i don't know anything about debugging so if it were me, i would just not try to go to work (if that is the only problem you are experiencing). maybe wait, and try to get your third generation to work, and if it nothing has changed then, you might want to look into debugging (which i dont even know will work for sure....because as mentioned before, i dont know enough about debugging to recommend it)

Try resetting your Tamagotchi.

Click download when the option comes up.

If that doesn't work, you could do some research here on Tamatalk and debug your Tamagotchi, but make sure you find out exactly what to do and make sure you are comfortable doing it, because one tiny mistake can ruin your whole Tamagotchi.

Try resetting your Tamagotchi.Click download when the option comes up.

If that doesn't work, you could do some research here on Tamatalk and debug your Tamagotchi, but make sure you find out exactly what to do and make sure you are comfortable doing it, because one tiny mistake can ruin your whole Tamagotchi.
i agree id say thats the best thing u could do and i personaly wouldnt debug if downloading it doesnt work i would just reset the whole thing :rolleyes:

Did you ever spill anything on it? Drop it into any substance?

I ask that because it sounds to me like your buttons are sticking or having some internal connection problems.

If the problem is with the buttons - debugging will not fix it.

If downloading doesn't solve the issue, then the only way is to either get a new Tamagotchi, or see if you can fix the problem by opening it up and cleaning out the button area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ever spill anything on it? Drop it into any substance?I ask that because it sounds to me like your buttons are sticking or having some internal connection problems.

If the problem is with the buttons - debugging will not fix it.

If downloading doesn't solve the issue, then the only way is to either get a new Tamagotchi, or see if you can fix the problem by opening it up and cleaning out the button area.
ni didn't spill anything on it. I'm waaaaaaayyy too protective of it.

ok Miss tama doctor ;) *rollseyes* lol

you sould have never spilled anything on your tama in the first place if you have your clumsy

oh and droping doesnt hurt it just not on concrete mines broke once just the antenia part

no didn't spill anything on it. I'm waaaaaaayyy too protective of it.
That's just the most common way for buttons to become sticky. XD

If nothing was spilled on it, the buttons might just be worn down, which means less hope for fixing it, I'm afraid. :{

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back