What's wrong with my tamagotchi!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagrl44

Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi yesterday and he's already evolved into a child and I don't want to reset it because I will lose everything I have and I have alot of stuff.Yesterday my screen went black and a "Z" popped up like my tamagotchi was sleeping but then he came back in 1 minute.Now he's been like this for hours!What can I do to wake him up?

you can't he is taking a nap. Just check on them later and maybe he will be awake.

What time dose your tama have?Because if it is late like 8:00pm or 10:00pm it is its bedtime but if it is early like before 10:00 am it hasn't woken up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could just change the time. The hours your tama should be awake is between 10.00am to 9:00 pm when it is a child. So change the time to any time in between and your tama should be awake.

I think it woke up before the regular time it is supposed to wake up, so it could evolve. That is why it only was like that for a couple minutes. A way to stop that from happening is to have it evolve during the day. :blink: ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back