Whats wrong with my tamogotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xweetok

Reaction score
Sometimes when its on and im not playing with it but im holding it my tamogotchi starts to put this stick-thingey in her mouth and next to her is a glass of...something

ok press the fist button until you get down to where it has a picture of a medical bag.then you press the middle button,if that does not work do it again

is it maybe washing it's teeth? it's a common animation for teenager and adult tamas :angry:

Sometimes when its on and im not playing with it but im holding it my tamogotchi starts to put this stick-thingey in her mouth and next to her is a glass of...something
It's brushing its teeth. It may do this soon after waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night. (Whether it does it, and at what time it does it, depends on the character type.)

It's brushing its teeth. It may do this soon after waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night. (Whether it does it, and at what time it does it, depends on the character type.)
ooh thanks

I thought it was doing drugs :mellow:

The first time I saw my Tamagotchi, I thought it was drinking coffee.

My old mimitchi used to do that all the time.I miss my mimitchi I'll never have another tama like it.She was my first one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back