what's your current ringtone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I can set different ringtones for different people. But if a random person calls me, it's Black Betty. As for people on TamaTalk, when Rachelgotchi calls me, I have 'Hey There Delilah'. When x.Saku calls, I have 'I Write Sins, Not Tragedies'. When Bleach calls, 'Scotty Doesn't Know'. Meowbark, the Lucky Star opening. And Sweet Kandi, Gir from Invader Zim. :3

GAH XD My current ring-tone is : I WALK ALONE X3 , surprising , isn't it ?
You do realise that the real name for that song is actually 'Bolavard of broken dreams' right? xD

I dunno. Probably the Moto ring tone.. I'm getting a new phone this week.

When I bought a Papa Roach CD it came with a little paper that had codes for free ringtones. n_n and I'm saving 'em for my new phone when it arrives in the mail.

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am.

-spazz-

I love that song 8D

I recorded Muffins from YouTube, and that's my ringtone for text messages, and stupid/funny lines from shows are usually my ringtone for calls.

I never really have music. :angry:

Well...I don't have one...But I use my moms so...Whenever my cousin(Mrs.Nick Jonas) calls it plays "True Friend" by Hannah Montana and Whenever my friend Brandon calls it plays "Hellomoto" xD

I'm going to buy the "Ooh-oh-oh-a-wa-wa" from Caramelldansen when I get my phone.

It's "When The Day Met The Night" by Panic at the Disco.

And when I get a text, my phone goes "I'M A DIVA!"

But, when I call my dad, we all get to hear the C is For Cookie song, by the one and only Cookie Monster. <3

I have a lot for different things.

I have Ievan Polkka, Caramellansen, Caipirinha, Danjo, and Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun.

Mine is programmed on my phone. It's called 'Digital Ring'. When Kim calls me, it's 'Because You' . When Shelby calls me its'Mania'. My mom bought one online for herself. It's 'American Boy' by Astelle feat. Kayne West. I'll edit my post in a sec if i find a Youtube vid of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VbzEqXaThY found it! her tone is the chorus.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ringtone is Ghost of You by My Chem (Happy B-day Mikey!) but for texts I have Vampires Will Never Hurt You also by My Chem (Happy B-day Mikey Way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back